xisto Community
flash4satheesh

Bluetooth Or Usb Cable Which one is best to connect the phone?

I have a Motorola V6MAXX which I use as a camera as well as MP3 player. I have found that with Bluetooth, it hooks up to my vista based laptop with no problems, but doesn't like the cable. It runs equally as well with bluetooth or USB cable on my XP based desktop.Thing is, either way you look at it, whatever it is you are putting on or taking off your phone, these days it's generally going to be stored on a micro-SD card. I have found that it's a whole lot faster to switch the phone off, take out the micro-SD card and use my el-cheapo multi-card reader to transfer songs, pictures and video between the phone and the computer. The best thing is, my laptop has an SD card reader built in, so everything can be done without cables.All you really need to do is remember to switch the phone off so that it doesn't forget which ringtones and pics you may have chosen for particular phonebook entries.

Well, the USB cable will be much better than BlueTooth device, because it can transfer with the bigger speed than other kinds of files. But, the BlueTooth device is more convenient than USB cable. Therefore, you need to make your own choice.

transferring files from cellphone to computer without usbBluetooth Or Usb Cable

my usb port is lost thats why I cant upload my pictures to my social networking site.. What should I use instead of usb port? I have  a bluetooth in my cp.. But I don't know how to transfer files to pc my using bluetooth for free and without donloading any softwares.. My cellphne unit is 6300

-question by jankeith

If I had to do it with my current phone, I'd probably go for Bluetooth since I don't have a cable readily available to attach it to my PC. However, in general, I prefer cables because they are faster and just give me a sense of surety when using them. Too many things can go wrong with wireless connections, whereas with wires the problems are more easily isolated and quickly treated.Regards,z.

Its depends really, Using a USB Cable would be more easy to configure it would also have a quicker transfer rate.On the other hand blue tooth is great because it has wireless capacities. However it will always come down to what you want it best at...But If it was me I would always use Blue tooth.

I prefer USB cable than anything. Bluetooth may give a less clutter usage but current Bluetooth standard isnt really reliable for data transfer.

Depend on size of file u want to transfer......If size is 1-10mb use bluetoothIf size is ovee 10mb use cable it will go faster.Hope i helped you.I personally use bluetooth because i send only music to my phone .Bye