xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jack2794

Free Online Pictures

I don't know if there are specific sites that offer clipart images but you can try searching in flickr, which applies creative commons licenses to some images. And on wikipedia commons too.

there ought to be something you can find here., and it's just one of the top URLs i found with a google keyword search for FREE CLIPART. a lot of categories there, and if you're for something more specific on what you'll need, you may have to narrow them down some more.

there are other "cheap" alternatives you can find of course, if you can afford to pay $1.00, $2.00 up to $3.00 depending on image size. you can try https://de.fotolia.com/ for that. it would not be the usual stocks cliparts other people may be using already. these are royalty stock photos, which means you can use this image without limit of time and without limit of number of uses. :)

Well Ive checked the linked zou provided and it looks good but how do zou import those images when you download them that is I got a bit lost. So that these images presented are in your clipart.Any solutino for that?

Hah, "zou zou zou". I hear that alot from you hitmanblood. Isn't it "you"? :)Well - For the "ontopic";I think you'll need Adobe InDesign or something like that to open Clipart Vectors, you can then easily copy it to the clipboard etc and paste in f.ex Photoshop.I think if you GOOGLE how to open vector files you'd get the same answer.Good luck.

Hello everyone.
I was justwondering If any of you know about any sites that provide free clipart style images, but I need a provider that provides a wide range of different pictures/
Thanks

The best thing is to search in the image section of google for your keyword and gather images as much as you want. Moreover just search for the keyword free images or backgrounds or cliparts and you will get may links out there in google. Even I have searched for before posting this and I was provided with many links as such. 

Like every single one before me recommended, you should Google stuff, like let's say: search:free clipart images, search:free vector images or whatever comes into your mind; or you can make your own, you should again Google stuff like search:MS Paint tutorials, if you have bought CorelDraw maybe you should Google search:Corel Draw tutorials or you should really try the F/LOSS alternative to CorelDraw, Inkscape search:inkscape tutorials.

[hr=noshade]

Also, CreativeCommons search exists too, with it you can search images that you know what copyright they have and you'll have no trouble with breaking somebody's elses copyright protected deeds.

[/hr]

Edited by miladinoski (see edit history)