xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mike

In General, What Do You Think Of Nintendo? The DS, N64, GameCube, etc.

@ joshthegreat - That's exactly what I'm talking about. People don't consider the actual games, they consider how the hardware "looks". Thank you, for proving how stubborn people can be. :)

That's just your opinion, thomas4. Not everyone sees things the same way you do. Modifying someones reputation simply because they disagree with you is childish and stupid.

Are you saying that Sony sucks because they are trying to make money? Wow, what a concept - a company trying to earn profits.

66322[/snapback]

:lol:

I am a really big nintendo fan, and due to that, as u can guess i hate the PS and XBOX etc. well everybody is entitled to their opinion, it isnt really just nintendo games i like,

or consoles i like

it is individual games, like halo/halo2 that game is really awsome, but i dont lke the xbox (u guys are like what is this guy on about) San andreas from the ps2 is a truly

phenomenal game :P and yet i hate the ps2,

for me its Individual Games :)

p.s. First post hey guys i hope to have some fun

Ohhh geez the endless console vs console and handheld vs handheld discussion has come again! Mmh, a little joke... :lol:I aint gonna lie, the last console I had was a Nintendo64... I think it beated the PlayStation by far (some people might think otherwise), the games were funny, original and tempting. But this image doesnt fit the modern gaming image... Nice graphics, fast paced action etc...This puts Nintendo in a strange spot... The games they make dont go with modern standarts, so people say they're bad and stuff... A touch screen on a DS seemed a good idea, but I dont think much games could realy benefit of it. But... What does the psp has what the nintendo DS dooesnt have except the power to play movies?...

Nintendo are awsome :DThe game are addictive, like Pokemon -_-, and they make the best handheld gaming and the cheapest. PSP's are expensive and I think it has WAY too many features, like who would use Wifi and Ir at the same time :D.And remember the Gameboy Camera and Printer? Now there just awsome.Also Sony don't make there own games, they get other company's to make games for them, whilke Nintendo make a lot of there own games.In conclusion, Nintendo rocks and Sony should go back to making sterios and tvs :D.

Nintendo don't need to ditch child games, they need to ditch they're attitude problems. You see, nintendo isn't too impressed with the fact that they can do much better outside of japan, hence why they use pointless waste of time, making americans wait months for simple games to be released and europeans even longer.Nintendo have gone lost, Nintendo of Japan has to finalize and proof check every game for some reason, yep, they make a game in japanese, release it, then send it to america.In america they translate it, and send it backJapan checks it out, and sends it back with the alterations they need to doAmerica does alterations and releases MONTHS afterwards. Pretty sad really, but, then you look at companies like sony, the only reason they are doing well, is because they have long been a internetational company, chances are every house has one thing by sony, unless they live are panasonic or philp fan's.. Japanese stuff sells well, when will japan learn to exploit this for money, never, they need reform more than the catholic church. This is what happens when organisations get old, they get stale, and weird.Nintendo games ARE getting easier, there's no sugger coating it, it's bloody true. Oricina of Time = BLOODY IMPOSSIBLE at timesWind Waker = Was that a demo? When does the full game get released?I don't konw. But, I will say, this REVOLUTION of nintendo better damn well be just what they claim, nintendo needs a shock, it needs something new. IBM is making the processor and ATI the graphics card, we can only pray.But a good console alone wont help, they need FAR FAR FAR more third party games. They need this stuff to survive, seriously, they talk about quality, most the games are movie spin offs, that suck soooo much. DISNEY HIDE AND SEEK, I mean, give me a break, I have only heard about it, and I feel like I've finished the thing. Innovation is all good and well, but you need something hard and challanging to play. I mean, you can have a computer that does a million things except go on the internet.

The Nintendo DS is the best console out for on the move gameing. I have one and its brill. The games out are ok, i have super mario 64 and metroid. The two screens is a big boost and a touch well thats just brill. The graphics are brill same with the loading times. The games cartridge just gets smaller and smaller and smaller. The Nintendo Ds comes with a charger and that rubish demo. You can spend ?25 and get a eight piece kit with a car adapter,screen protector,case,game cases,ear phones,space stilus,spare cord and something else. Overall the Nintendo DS is great and i rate it 10/10.

Well, I do like Nintendo.I still have one of their first Nintendos, (with the cartiridge that you had to keep on blowing :D) that I still use occasionaly, and I still like it. It is extremely amazing that they have evolved from the original Nintento, to the Gamecube.I think that the best Nintendo console was by far the Super Nintendo. It was the greatest console ever, with over 100 + games. I still have the SNES, and play it on a regular basis. I think the best game made for the SNES was Super Mario World, followed by Star Fox. Both of those games own so much. I have all three DKC games, which are also fun to play, with DK 2 being the best game.Then I got my Nintendo 64, now that was a fun console, but I noticed that the controllers wear out extremely fast. The best game for the N64 was Super Mario 64, (where you had to collect those stars) It was a great RPG, and was a great way to pass time.But, anyways, I think the SNES was the best -_-

yes erherm the DS... I know who thought of the DS. Nintendo hooked up with michale jackson in prison and asked him for ideas for a logo. then he decided to tell them to make a whole new handheld the DS. i mean come on look at its logo "touching is good" what the frick?

Nintendo started out really good, but then slowly went to a halt. I personally like the Microsoft's Xbox and Sony's PS1 and 2 a whole lot better. I like some of the small nintendo's, like the gameboy. But overall for the counsels, no me like Nintendo. -_-

for me nintendo is the best because they have a lot of expirience in the games area and consoles, a big problem that i found in nintendo is that a lot of their games are for children, just a few are for adults, and considering that all the consoles are more interested in other audience i dont understand why nintendo keeps maiking games like smash brothers, mario party and i can write a long list of games that sucks ... by the other side nintedo is a company that makes game console for games ... not like sony and microsoft that make multiporpouse consoles, dvd movies, games, mp3 player ... another bad point for nintendo ... they are very selective with the companies that make games for their consoles, i dont think this is bad ... but this guys abuse of this situation an just some companies are making games for nintendo and sony and microsoft gave license to every one to make games and we have a lot a crappy stufss but also great games ...i hope that nintendo change the way they work ... and we can have a great console like it was the snes and nes ...

for me nintendo is the best because they have a lot of expirience in the games area and consoles, a big problem that i found in nintendo is that a lot of their games are for children, just a few are for adults, and considering that all the consoles are more interested in other audience i dont understand why nintendo keeps maiking games like smash brothers, mario party and i can write a long list of games that sucks ... by the other side nintedo is a company that makes game console for games ... not like sony and microsoft that make multiporpouse consoles, dvd movies, games, mp3 player ...

another bad point for nintendo ... they are very selective with the companies that make games for their consoles, i dont think this is bad ... but this guys abuse of this situation an just some companies are making games for nintendo and sony and microsoft gave license to every one to make games and we have a lot a crappy stufss but also great games ...

i hope that nintendo change the way they work ... and we can have a great console like it was the snes and nes ...

140409[/snapback]

Did that guy just say that Super Smash Bros. was childish :P ? that is grade A+ BS. Super Smash Bros. was one of the greatest games ever made! I never get bored of that game, it may seem childish but its highly enjoyed by people 18+up and its been a best saler for gamecube for like 32 or 34 months. As for mario party i do not realy like it that much(the hole dice thing seems stuped to me) but i woulds not call it childish i have not played it.

Look, the games systems don't matter, it's the games you do with what they are. 3D graphics, Has there been many Innovative games in 3d? Hmm? Back when things where in 2D you could get away with anything, and you had to make do with what you had. These days, games can sell simply by having a character walk around a finly crafted wonderland, doing fupp all. I'm happy with what I've heard of the revolution so far, and think that nintendo just might be getting back on track with its rocky period.. of 3D consoles (n64 and snes) truth is, the best games on nintendo systems all allways by themselves, they need more 3rd party people, and they need ot soften up on relations. Crystal Cronicles SUCKED *bottom*. I'd love to see Square Enic release the ps1 and ps2 FF's on nintendo.. but instead, it looks like I'll be buying a ps2 soon, just to play FF games and GTA games.. >_> My Ps1 died..

"touching is good" what the frick?

The slogon "Touch Me" Is nintendo's attempt to break into the adult market. Over hear in ireland and england, Nintendo sponsor a lot of adult comedy programs for Channel Four, all with Excellent Original Comedy. Last night they sponsored Dylan Moran, and they sponsor a topical show each night called "FAQ U" which also kicks much *bottom*.

So, yeah, nintendo have sort of figured out that promotion outside of Nintendo Magaizine's is a good idea.. >_>

I have enjoyed playing my Nintendo 64 and Gamecube for the past couple of years. I play some of my favorite games on them Mario Kart, Super Monkey Ball, Resident Evil 4, Mario Parties and The Tony Hawk games. (except for the Undergrounds I own those on Playstation 2). I don't own any of the systems from Nintendo before the Nintendo 64 so I can't say anything about those, but I expect good things from the next system by Nintendo.