xisto Community
kab012345

Do You Use Imagefilez.com? ImageFilez.com : Free Image and Video Hosting

(Please Post Why you chose what you chose Below)  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

No, I have never used Imagefilez. I have never even heard of it until now. Im used to using imageshack to host my image files. But its cool to hear that there is a new image host :P

I haven't yet started using imagefilez for hosting images,but would start that soon.But there are other good image hosting providers like photobucket,tinypic and more.Would surely try imagefilez for hosting images

I have never used anything but photobucket i think its great. i knew imageshack was out there but they are very slow. I have I think 4 photobucket accounts all full since thats what i do is gather pictures and make tournament pages for cases leagues to use. I dont know what i would do with out my photobucket actually. But now im curious and I may check out a couple of the ones I saw named in here. Does anyone know if there are any better than photobucket?

Bad news: The government proxy in British Colombia currently bans ImageFilezThe government proxy is the proxy used by public schools and some Universities as a filter to block and censor material. This doesn't mean the government of British Colombia, Canada blocks the site, because that would be ridiculous :)... Canada is probably the last place you would call authoritarian. But yes, the proxy problem is probably caused by someone uploading adult images. I wonder if it's still blocked... I didn't check for a while.

That is really sad, I think that we are just getting popular :)

Bad news: The government proxy in British Colombia currently bans ImageFilez
The government proxy is the proxy used by public schools and some Universities as a filter to block and censor material. This doesn't mean the government of British Colombia, Canada blocks the site, because that would be ridiculous :)... Canada is probably the last place you would call authoritarian. But yes, the proxy problem is probably caused by someone uploading adult images. I wonder if it's still blocked... I didn't check for a while.

I don't use ImageFiles.com because I have no reason to... however, I am considering starting an account for extra storage space. I currently have a free hosting account with plenty of storace space to serve my needs, but I guess one can never have too much storage space.Has anyone had an unpleasant experience with the service? Let us know.

I haven't had to many problems with imagefilez, but I have had a few photos get delete back accident because of some DB issues, but that was awhile go when imagefilez was first picked up. There have been some down times as well, but they don't last long if they do happen, but stil la great service regardless if your hosted here or not.

I definitly use imagefilez. It is convieneint because it is located on the page, and whenever I need to upload a photo, I can do it quickly without going to other sites. This is also considering that I just need to temporarily have the image, for instance if I am simpily showing someone a photo, posting a picture that I plan on updating, or if I am just posting a picture that will probebly be viewed only within the next few days, I will use imagefilez. If I want to keep the photo for a while or if I plan on posting it for everyone to see over a long period of time, I use Photobucket.

No, I just saw this option, so far I have used other photo hosting .. but I promise , from today I use Imagefilez .... I think that was a little slow server, uploaded I have one picture, perhaps 10 kb, and is something slowly, perhaps still do my connections, I don't know...

Yes, I use this and not only in this forum, but also each other, before I used imageshack and picoodle, but behold, why not use it, because you are my future provider, is not it? :)

I don't use ImageFilez because the server takes too long to upload image. I am using photobucket because the server uploads fast , you can edit your images , you can pick your own url for you photo album and it has a user-friendly uploader for people who are newbie's at the internet.

I've heard of Imagefilez before but I've never used it. The only photo sharing/hosting I've used are flickr and photobucket and there's one more I can't think of right now.