xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
scutari

How To Loose 2kg In Ten Days? well....

well...I think yes...It is possible...and is very easy to lose about 2 kg in a week or 10 days.

EATING HEALTHY!...The best way...~!...

cutting down carbohydrates, sugar, oil...All of these r full of calories put on your body...For females on thighs or belly. And for men on their bellies. Please stop taking the things I've told...and u'll c the results only in a week itself!!

GOOD LUCK!...

ok I have a cert 3 and a cert 4 in fitness and I can tell you right away that looseing anything over 2.2 pounds a week is bad! sure you might look good but your body wont be on the inside. Also hormones eg male hormones will help you loose weight IF you do heavy weight training because this will relese them naturally (takeing hormone suppliments will result in many bad things even cronic acne everywhere)

if you build muscle your body burns alot of energy repairing and keeping them goin result weight loss

just think of a 4 cylinder car that would be a natural muscle size it dosent use much fuel it cant go fast it has low power. Now when you build muscle think of your muscles beeing a v8 and YOUR body as the fuel.  now if you understood it correctly when you build muscle size you also use alot more calories keeping them muscles growing and useing them. Ill give you an example start of last year I was 28% body fat and was 82kg now I'm 88kg and 17% body fat and all I did was build my muscles up per day I eat around 4000 calories (because I also am doin natural bodybuilding to help out with my rugby) if I ate around 2000 I would  be thin as but I choose to eat 4000 because I have a very active lifestyle

-reply by anthony

Yes its possible to loose 2kg in 10 days but not good for your health.1>Make low calorie plan for 10 days2>Drink lots of water when you are hungry 3>Daily long walk after dinner4>Eat more fruits5>Avoid sugar, alcohol, salt.

While you *can* lose 2kg, it's really not a good idea. It causes rebounds and such in the body and can hurt you a lot more than it helps. It's best to take it slow so your body can adjust accordingly ("safe" amounts are around 1.5 pounds per month).