xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mermaid711

My Braces

I feel your pain!! I got my bottom braces yesterday and they hurt!! SOOOOOO much! I am getting canker sores all over my mouth, even under my tongue! I have been rubbing the bottom of my tongue on my bottom braces, so thats probably why! Even though they hurt immensely I still eat food and try to ignore the awful pain. It makes the pain much worse but I can't go without solid food! I'm always hungry! And to make matters worse, I lost my wax so I can't stop the discomfort from my braces rubbing up against my lips! The orthodontist also put this blue glue on my bottom teeth because I was bitting down onto my brackets. He said my bite was uneven. The glue feels very weird and makes it hard to chew!! I hope the pain goes away soon and I find my wax by my next appointment which is in 4 weeks!! Well, I guess getting braces has an advantage to it: BEAUTIFUL TEETH AFTER THEY ARE OFF! Which reminds me that my grandmother always said," To be beautiful sometimes it can be painful." In the end it will all be worth it! :D

Hi I got my braces on yesterday they hurt so much and i got these blue stuff on my mulers and i really cant eat with them Help?My Dentist Doctor or what ever Messed up she said she "accidentaly" got mositure from my silva on the glue so two came loose so she took the wire out that goes across and said that i have to keep the other ones on so i get use to them and 3 fell of today when i was brushing my teeth in the morning and now i look like a freak whith half braces on my bottom Sorry for any spelling mistakes :)

i never had braces never even had to go to a dentist in my life except a dentist came into school and would put one of those sticks and a mirror into your mouth every 2 years or something but that stopped about in primary school. but i would say hang in and it should all be ok.