xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Socom2 For Playstation2

hell yeah it is. My name on there is ->|<THELAW>|<- come on there and send me a friend invite yo.

post your names here and ill add you guysmy name on socom 2 (on both servers) is Mr. Cheekythe new international server is really cool but only we have it (north america) along with korea.. so if you are looking to play with australians, japanese, and etc. then you will have to wait because they dont have it yet

yes they do. its in the international server. channels are north america, europe, korea, japan, regular channels like e seals can clan games and captains only,etc... anyway on North America Server my user name is: ->|<THELAW>|<- no spaces. and then on the International server my name is: <?Ŝ?>THELAW no spaces. and the <USA> part is the 1st special letters. Damn Socom2 is Great lol

Man This Game Is so damn good theres no reason not to buy it, excpet u will suck in the beginning. lol, but this game has over 10,000 people playing a day, almost all them time. I highly recommend this game to people that can be mature on it and not do dumb things, unless u are with ur friends lol. But overall rating is 8/10.

Man This Game Is so damn good theres no reason not to buy it, excpet u will suck in the beginning. lol, but this game has over 10,000 people playing a day, almost all them time. I highly recommend this game to people that can be mature on it and not do dumb things, unless u are with ur friends lol. But overall rating is 8/10.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL, you pw is out on Socomcodes.com

And I love SOCOM 2, I had ever since it came out ;)

yes they do. its in the international server. channels are north america, europe, korea, japan, regular channels like e seals can clan games and captains only,etc...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

its only supposed to be korea and NSTC servers that can access the international server currently. PAL and Jap and what ever the f**k australlia is cannot access the same server we do currently.

I had the original, and really didn't have the patience for it. I'd rather have some trigger-happy Halo fagfest or even play Counter Strike: Source.Recently, there's been a burst of good shooters. Halo2, HL2, Doom3 etc. Those I think will keep me busy.

my pass on socom codes is fake hes my firend trying to see how many people would reply and yeah halo is better but fagfest WTF................. man type another word then that. SICK but socom2 is much better then the first. i think i should stop counter strike = G@Y game. and play a more better game lol.

I used to love playing socom during the summer, but then i stopped once school started. Ive jsut been recently coming back though.Name - [Dazed]**Send friends invites** :rolleyes:

sure thing, socom2 is getting quite boring though lol. all the damn lag makes it G@Y. if we payed it would be better. Im then sure people wouldn't have glitches, lag would be gone because it would run on better servers, and if your internet cant keep up with the server u get booted. I think it would be like final fantasy11 then. It would be better and maybe the money people pay to play makes new maps and weapons and camo or some $hit like that.