xisto Community
techclave

Job In Google

I don't want to disappoint you but I think I should warn you that I recently read that in fact the act of entering in Google is tough thing.
The requirements they are looking for are high and tough too, but they are not impossible. Everybody that have enough power of will can get into.
Also like the member mentioned before, I have read somewhere how those employs are treated like Gods :P

Well If you have what it takes then go for it, but I think before applying to Google, you should let the years pass, for you to gain experience in different companies and learn a lot of stuff that college doesn't teach you. And then after that try, maybe you are a genius in you career and they will take you! :P

I don't want to disappoint you but I think I should warn you that I recently read that in fact the act of entering in Google is tough thing.

The requirements they are looking for are high and tough too, but they are not impossible. Everybody that have enough power of will can get into.

Also like the member mentioned before, I have read somewhere how those employs are treated like Gods :P

That hits the nail on the head. have a friend of mine that tried to get a job a google. believe it or not just in the mail room. They checked him up down and all around to make sure he wasnt a spy or something from Mirosoft or someplace I guess. so you can guess of how they would check out someone who is dealing with software.

hi friends..!
It is my greatest ambition to work in Google. This is my ambition from my very young age.

Now I am doing my Bachelor of Engineering in Information Technology, 3rd year in India.

Hey friend,
Yes I agree getting into google is very hard...and being and Indian also adds to the difficulty...as the opportunities in India are very less and now when Global Recession is going on....It makes it more difficult.....now when every company is cutting cost ..not jobs are available and they say this crisis is going to last at least a couple of years....nothing is going our way.
I have the same ambition u have...and I am an Indian too...but now I concentrating to get any software job...and after that I shall keep trying for google. So best of luck to both of us.

As afra as i know, this aint easy.Google being one of the giants nowadays, you'd have to be very good to get in.Microsoft takes very brainy people but they lag behind in innovation. So you can imagine how sharp you need to be for Google to notice you then give you a post! lol!For someone to get in and the get ditched by Google is next to impossible unless if you relax. There is no beating their test and then proving to be incompetent because its very difficult.

I hope someday i would also be sight seeing from the window of a high sky scrapper which would belong to GOOGLE MICROSOFT SUN MICROSYSTEMS or some other multi national company

I sure do hope to either work in Google or start my own company that will be just as innovative!You have to be extremely sharp to be considered by Google and that alone can get you a good job elsewhere if you the fail the google interview!!