xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mabhishekjhawar

My Daily Healthy Diet this is the diet which i need to follow.

On rising Tea ?1cup 8.15am Vegetable sandwich ?1 (green chutney) + fruit ?1 Or Plain cornflakes ?3/4 cup + 150 ml milk + fruit ?1 Or Whole wheat toast ?2 slices + egg white omelette (3 nos) Or Poha- 1 cup + fruit 1-2 11.00am Buttermilk / Fresh lime juice /Fruit-1/Tendercocnut water 1.00pm Roti -2 + Dal / mixed vegetable curry / greens Fruit or vegetable salad ?1cup Buttermilk Or Whole wheat bread sandwich -1 Filling: Paneer scramble / mixed vegetables Buttermilk 3.30pm Tea- 1 cup 5.00pm Fresh fruit ?1 or Sandwich ?1 or Boiled corn ?1 (corn on the cob) 7.30pm Get Trim- 1 sachet 1cup = 200gm 1 glass ? 150ml :XD: can anyone one post a similar good diet my body mass index is : 18.5 :)

I am not very fond of diets when you have to eat by schedule and watch for everything. I would suggest instead that you eat a lot of fat and meat also don't exclude your daily thing that is thing that you eat. And one more thing try eating more food that has high energy value, also try to eat as much as possible things which contain much liquid because liquid takes space and you don't gain much weight out of it but it makes you feel less hungry. I use similar diet to lose weight, but in reverse.

Forex Killer! Generate Your Own Forex Signals !!!

My Daily Healthy Diet

FORGET FOREX E-BOOKS! Get the software that tells you what to do and WHEN to do it and finally start earning the big bucks you truly deserve. Many People earn thousands of dollars each month useing the "Forex-Killer" Software and even quit their own day jobs! Why don`t you too? I urge you to take this chance ASAP! Besides what do you have to loose? They have a full 58 days refund policy in place supervised by clickbank:

http://www.urlpire.com/default.php

-reply by David G.