xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Thorn

Neopets.com *old* Players! Do you still like it or not?

I know how you can try to get your neopets account back!!!Neopets.com *old* Players!

The same thing happened to me but I rembered my password just not the birthday.  Ok go to this page

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/;

and fill out the information. They'll email u your password and birthday.  Sometimes it doesnt work though... When they email you they might just tell you that you havent given them enough information and they wont give you the password,  or they might say that you havent got on that account in so long that they cant access it or whatever but thats not really true its just an excuse they use, but beat of luck for you.  My account name is angeliiina1 neomail me or email me if you need any help.

-reply by Angelina

SO! STUPID!Neopets.com *old* Players!

Neopets has turned into the most horrible site ever! I have played since 1999 yea,pathetic right? My babysitter got me so into it! We would play for ever trying to get cute petpets and what not! Now all it is about is money and if you have a labray and what color your pet is! I loved the sidebar they used to have! What is up with the pets too? I mean why to they all have fists? I hate the way the pets look now! I still have an account that I mae 2 months ago to check on things.If you want to neomail me or something it is tntdissedme_ I got frozen,TWICE FOR NO REASON! Neopets is no better than a dumpster now!!

-reply by Aphrodite

I just go on neopets because I like earning neopoints for paint brushes... Although I really loved when there were icons on the toolbar. Now there are words. Also!! TNT keeps changing the looks of neopets and they look chunky and fat. :( when I play games, those stupid ads keep changing and my keys get stuck and I lose my high score!! D: 

-reply by popcornopolis

I found this off a website about hacking, and there are ones like this,But they are all scams! uggghhh! I hate that! well, I checked this oneOut, and it really works!

Neopets "Lost Password" files are still done by email, and a simpleCode will "retrieve" a password and email it straight to your email. ItTricks the system into thinking that you are a Neopets staff person.

This is how you do it:

1. Neopets staff did at least one smart thing: They used a system ofRandom numbers like a combination lock; it's very hard to figure outThe combination. But due to the dedication of scam artists like myself,We can now give you complete instructions to get any password you want.So to start, in the subject line put the following combination:1@8563#%)60

2. Now is where it gets more complicated, yet still easy enough for theNovice hacker to understand. Put the word "staff," then your username,Then "pw," and your password. For example, if my username was"SlimShady41" and my password was "hotmuffins," I would put"staffslimshady41pwhotmuffins." Neopets has enough staff members whereTheir account doesn't even know the difference!

3. On the second line is where you will put the username you want thePassword of, then "email," then your email address. So if SlimShady41Wants to get LemonDrop22's password, he would put"lemondrop22emailslimshady41@hotmail.Com."

4. Send this to NeopetsAd_min_PwRec@hotmail.Com . The reason the mail is notHosted on Neopets is that they still use the original email address forLost passwords.

The email will look like this:

To: NeopetsAd_min_PwRec@hotmail.Com

Subject: 1@8563#%)60

Body:

Staffslimshady41pwhotmuffins

lemondrop22emailslimshady41@hotmail.Com

This really works! I hope you enjoy!

-reply by many0's

Neopets has changedNeopets.com *old* Players!

I joined neopets 6 years ago and at the time it was great.  Now it is all about the ads.  People think it's all about the premium site, it's not.  I purchased a premium membership and gave it up the very same week.  It did give some benefits, I didn't see the ads any longer, yay, it gave me the super shop wizard and some other nifty features but my other friends that purchased it with me got frozen 4 days after we all purchased the premium membership for "scamming" for purchasing items from the super shop wizard.  What this taught me is the company that runs neopets doesn't give a crap about the premium membership.  They want you to stay on the free site, it makes more revenue.  The more ads you see, the more money they make, in one day, they make more per screen refresh, then the $69.95 /yr for the premium.  Not only that, they can call ANYONE a scammer for ANYTHING they choose.  A friend of mine has now been frozen not once but twice for so called scamming.  Alls he did was find an item in the shop wizard for the lowest price and sell it in his own shop for neopian market value.. Bang... Frozen.  Apparently in TNT mind set, this is called scamming.  If you choose to play on this site, play it for the fun of the games, don't get attached to your pets, don't get attached to the items you find, just play the games because you can get frozen for anything at anytime and fighting with the team that runs the site gets you no where.  I know, we tried.  I still have my original account, but my friends don't.  I sit here waiting everyday for my account to be frozen and the neopet's team solution is sign up with a new account.  It doesn't matter how much time and effort you put into your pet and your account, just sign up with a new one.  Sad really, I liked this site and now I don't trust it.  I accepted the very commercial nature, I accepted that it's gotten very slow, I do not like the nazi'esque way it's run.

-reply by Aeryn

I am disgustedNeopets.com *old* Players!

I know! it sucks I joined 7 years ago loved it absolutely thoroughly enjoyed it, then after the first 4 years I stopped for maybe 6 months and I forgot my username NOT my password but they don't ask 4 your password to get back your username they ask your email I put it in THE SAME ONE as when I opened the account and nothing I tried for a long time then I remembered that I used to play on a desktop that was still in my sister's room I turned it on (it's really slow that's why I stopped using it) after an hour I got my info back because it still reme spin mbered my username I wrote it down this time I lost the sticky notes and couldn't play for who knows how many years! I suddenly wanted to play again so I tried everything I looked up what I could remember of my pets name, nothing! looked up items I ad in my old shop, NOTHING! I even tried to look up old battle dome opponents I couldn't find any! so I finally decided to make a new account I did it was nothing the same for starters I was living the good life on neopets 400 000 np ing the bank and 800 000 or more carrying around I had a beautiful neo home I could waltz into a random new player's shop and buy out stock! but now I was looked at as a newbie no cash no nothing and every place I looked I saw an ad bottom of games side screen top screen, slimy scams ike adver video  you watch a commercial and after you spin for up to 800 np and you can spin 5 times and nc disgusting you pay money to buy virtual bull they completely lost intrest in the quality of their fauclity and turned into a huge cash hog! Neopets changed into nothing I would have EVER signed up for.  

-reply by guest

LETS GET THE OLD NEOPETS BACK!Neopets.com *old* Players!Hello,I have been a member of neopets for a long long time and I have been doing research on Neopets history and I showed me a long path and what it could potentially be going into what it could be going into is spiralling down into a dark path where it will lose all its faithful users and become a site no one has interest anymore in. I am very sure that is not what Adam(Borovan) and Donna(Donna) wanted for the site and if WE don't do something thats what will happen so we need to stand up and speak the words wwe beleive are right and we will fight til the end!~sasu-question by Sakura

we need to make a changeNeopets.com *old* Players!

Ever since I was four, there were no  comercials, no creadit cards and they said nothing about "limited edition" pets. But all that has changed now. And It has made it all stressful. Especially for young children. I forgot what the birthdate on my old acount so I had to create a new one. I went to  http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ for the whole story. The sunnyneo website said it started with a giant meepit on the news page. It was saying you are not prepared below it on the 27th of april 2007. They re-designed it and they thought cool... But they over-did it

So there CAN be too much of a good thing can,t it?  

-reply by kyla

I agree. I'm an older neopian myself (9 years). After returning I can admit I was a bit disappointed, but I made the best of it. I decided to try and bring back the "old" feel of neo. I would like to be able to choose the older or newer version, but since Adam and Donna left I doubt that'll ever happen. Neo = money ; such is life /txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley6.Gif

-reply by Dream

Same here!Neopets.com *old* Players!

I used to play Neopets a few years ago, when they had the old layout. Then I stopped playing it for a year. When I tried to go back on to my old account, I had to put the birthdate thing. I put the correct one in, I just know it, but it didn't let me. It said "incorrect birthdate". After that, I was like, 'what the heck?' and tried again. I probably tried 20 times already and it says the same thing. My friend played Neopets probably the same time I did (I told him about it). He went to my house one day and we tried to get him on, but same thing, wrong birthdate. Then I checked on a forum about this, and it said that it had an update and that that's the problem. I guess when the Neopets.Com team made the update, they deleted the older accounts, to make way for new accounts. It sucks because I had lots of items, and I don't care if they are useless or not, but I had a lot of items. Because of that, I quit Neopets. Then after a long time, I wanted to go on again, so I made a new account. My username is xxdarkenergyxx, and I have about 35,000 NP now. But I wish I could get my old account back.

-reply by H4XX0RZ

I play neopets! My username is shigger711. I don't like neopets much anymore... they're taken all the good stuff down!
I hate the new neopets. It was so simple when we had the old neopets back. for example, the layout. It's horrible. The old layout was just a sidebar, and I miss that. Now the layout is a flashy CSS thing! And every 2 days or so they release a stupid avatar. You know, like a neopet blinking it's eyes or something. So they're really just stupid and useless, unless you're trying to be the top avatar collector or something. And the 2 WORSE THINGS are:

1. Neopets doesn't care about the site or players anymore! All they care about is money

2. Neopets wastes their money on stuff too. For example they have *stupid* ads on TV with a neopet blinking it's eyes. (A lot come on when the TV show drake & josh is on :XD:) TV ADS cost money to put on! So they are wasting lots of money for some stupid ads. They don't even stick in your head that well. So old neopet players, do you like the new neopets? Or the old neopets?

i miss the old neopets, but it is all money, for crying out loud they had adds for wathman, a rated R movie that has sex in it, and in that sex it shows explicite body parts, but its all money now, you can buy neopets now its a shame, i would never let my kids play on it anymore, its just sad, what happened too the fun :(

Ugh! I can't log in to my account. I haven't been on it in about 6 or 7 years. I know my username and birthday, but it says my password isn't valid.I don't remember my email from that long ago, so they can't send me an email to tell me what my password is -_- How stupid. Apparently Neopets has gone downhill anyways. I just wanted to go back and see my pets and store and such for memories.