xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Thorn

Nintendogs Anyone play that game?

It's not much fun. If you ask me. I wish you could use wi-fi on it though, so you could like meet other dogs. I think it would make it more fun. Don't you think? Nintendogs gets a little boring every now and then. Unlike the animal crossing games :XD:

Nintendogs was one of the first DS games, so it wasn't really equipped with all of the Wi-Fi functions :XD:. I agree though, it would be cool if you could actually compete with other people in the competitions, and could just hang out with them.

I used to have it. I got it with a lot of used DS games I bought on eBay. However, I did not like it at all from the start. I couldn't stand talking with the microphone into the DS. That's just too awkward. Plus it was so annoying how it wouldn't understand me and how many times I had to repeat the dog's name etc. So I got rid of it.But I guess I'm a bit biased since I'm a cat person :lol:

The game was okay, and great as a time-waster, though it got boring really fast. I haven't touched the game in a year. It would be more fun if the dogs actually grew up, though. Some features... such as bark mode wasn't that... great, because hardly anyone, if at all, walk around with a DS in their pockets on just to see if they'll find another person on bark mode. Not sure if that was the intended use of bark mode, though. XDAn actual dog would be more fun, though more expensive. I guess it would be okay for people with allergies... ah, my brain just took a vacation.

I actually like this game. I dont care for the barkmode because no one ever uses it and I don't really care for the part where it says "Time Spent with Dog" because it only shows how much time you actually spent "petting" your dog. I have played that game for so long and it only says iv spent time with my first dog 6 hours. ^_^ Other then that I pretty much enjoy the game. :lol:

My Dogs on nintendogsNintendogs

I think nintendogs rule I have two boxers Bunny (Female),Tiger(Male) A Corgi Flower(female) two german shepards Myan (Female),Willow(Female) a husky falcie(Male) Bunny was my first dog I got the game on easter so I named her bunny like the easter bunny and do not say it is not real because I am 10 and it is real! Myan and Willow were my second and third dogs I named them after my own dog but unlike willow in the game the real willow is shy towards people because she once was abused And my mom and I rescued her. She was in our yard and the woods we live by my mom found and caught her with a catch pole the human society tried to put to sleep but we adopted her just in  time /txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley1.GifI have a hedge hog named fulci my husky was named after him because they are both devilish lol/txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley15.Gif

-reply by Animalgrl98

NintendogsNintendogsI love Nintendogs!! I have a BUNCH of dogs!! My first Nintendogs: Mini Pinsture; Emily; Female.Shiba Inu; Nellie; Female (They all are females) Yorkie; Lila. Shih Tzu; Claira. Shiba Inu; Mia. Chihuahua; Julie. Dachsund; Nim (Nims Island) Beagle; Ellie. Nintendogs 2: Beagle; Kit. Husky; Silver.I can't wait 'till I get my new Nintendo DSi!! My old Nintendo DS screen is NOT working!! Then Nintendogs will be with me for another 4 years!! Rofl!!Peace Peoples!!-reply by Veteran Tamer

Haha, I'm on it right now. I just started playing with it. Got it for christmas and it's Jan the next year. Anywho, I like it so far. I can see where it has the potential to get repettitive.

I've got two dogs at this point. Sophie, my first, is a female doxie, and my favorite. Then my second, Dare, a male beagle. Him I'm gettin a little annoyed with xD

I agree - they should make them grow up eventually. That'd make it better. 

the only cheat u should use is the 1 that lets u breed.I started over 'cause it got  boring with cheats. I have a cold retrever named jack. At the beginning he kept forgetting his name.

-reply by Chris