xisto Community
seez

Any Animal Mmorpgs?

I like MMORPGs alot and animal-themed ones are the best!! I like how in some mmos you can make an animal character, and name it and stuff, but unfortunately there aren't many of these type of MMORPGs... I know of Club Penguin, Penguin Chat, Furcadia, Avatar Chat, Pokemon Online (and other Pokemon RPGs), and The Endless Forest. Please post the ones and you know, and/or post where I can find an animal mmo. Thanks!

There's a 3G game called HolyBeast Online. Where you can choose to play as a Dragon, Bird, Monkey, Taurus, Tiger, or Dog. But they aren't necessarily 'cool' looking. It's a game for younger children. So it's supposed to look cute.

Yeah! There's this one I am addicted too. It's a wolf and Lion rp, and it's called Feral Heart. You need to download it and you can also download maps for it if you wish. Just search feral heart on google. Believe me! It's good

So if anyone could help jog my memory....I used to chat on Dreamshift and another RP site....mainly canines. The main page, or place you chose your chat room was a world. You picked a different location to go into. Anyone remember? This was back in 2002.
Thanks, Kristen

I think the website is called "WolfHome" You get to choose from different poses and there were many chatrooms with rpers in them -mostly noobish ones- o3o But it was still fun~

In Istaria, you can play as a dragon. This game has good graphics but takes a LONG, LONG time to become an adult and fly. In Fly Like A Bird 1, 2, and 3 you can be different birds like seagulls, crows, starlings, eagles, and pigeons and you can poo on other birds and people, eat, build nests, just fly around, lay eggs, raise chicks, and just RP in 3 different rooms: an island, a city, and hills. This game is really fun.

There is also a game called

WolfQuest, where you can RP, chat, free roam, howl, run around, sit, lay down, sleep, sneak and stalk prey, walk around, play bow, urinate, swim, raise and protect pups, bite, jump, wag you tail, and hunt. Good graphics.

Knight of the Dragon, where you can be a red or green dragon or a knight. Okay graphics.

There is also a good PS3 game where you can have horse mounts, bull mounts, buffalo mounts, and mule mounts. With many other animals you can hunt. This is an online game and a single player game. It's called Red Dead Redemption... lol I don't know if that would help but there are cool mounts on there.

WolfQuest is my favorite, but you should really try FeralHeart. You can be a canine or a feline. It's 3D and it has lots of customization options, including size and abnormal colors. Then you go into this huge world and you can join an RP, or just wander around! http://www.feral-heart.com/

An alternative to an animal MMO would be the Kinect game Kinectimals. In that you "take care" of your pet, play with it, etc. It's pretty cool for what it is, :). Though it's only single-player.

il tell you all the ones i know of...... Fly like a bird1,2 and 3 feralheart, impressivetitle, furcadia, arokai, wolfquest 2.5, spore (not online but shares your creations)wolf online, Dino-D day, animal planet games, animal jam ,mystical realms, wolfhome ,cats paw island, eclipse, endless forest,second hand lands. and dragons mmo AND istaria :D all done XD

So if anyone could help jog my memory....I used to chat on Dreamshift and another RP site....mainly canines. The main page, or place you chose your chat room was a world. You picked a different location to go into. Anyone remember? This was back in 2002.
Thanks, Kristen

Xat.com?

I really liked the Wolf Quest game.......

Posted Image

.....its one of the best animal RPG out there.....but if you like care taking kinda game...there are a few games like Kinectimals which is quite good

Posted Image

.........I personally liked Disney Dogs which I used to play on my Nokia phone few years ago.......

Posted Image

music games, best music games, free games music

free online stick games, play stick game, stick shooting games

Hi :o i see your problem i reccomed feral heart....Its when you can play as a Cainine, or a Feline.You have diffrent markings to choose from and manes that arevery cool! You can even control the hight, with, weight, eye size, and very small thingsthat makes your wolf diffrent and uniqe ;).Hope this helps, and if not well if not umm.... LOL i won't worry about it :P Awsomeeeand since i am not a member on this website just call me Nyo ;)See ya around' (if that ever happends)Nyo

Feral heart or Impressive Title Returns in are both good:) but i prefer Feral Heat C:

I tried Feral Heart and I got it downloaded and when I tried to play it it shut down my computer :(