xisto Community
seez

Any Animal Mmorpgs?

Impressive Title Returns is no more. However there is a new 3D game out taken off the Impressive Title base called Sanctum of Eventide or short form SOE http://islesofeventide.com/ for download. Lots of cool items and new animals to hunt and a great easy going staff. Also there is a second expansion of SOE being built from scratch right now (is currently in closed testing beta) where they have taken the concept of SOE1 (felines etc prey, hunting and items to wear) and improved graphics and introduced new characters (better models and more variety) and new worlds. SOE2 (which is called Sanctuary) has a tentative release date of fall 2012 and any information for that will be announced on the SOE forum site link i put above. Last but not least, with a tentative release date of spring 2013 is Blacklisted which is a 3D MMO animal based 3d game online with wolves felines horses and hyenas as the clan characters you can play and tons of worlds, prey and adventure.You can have pets and armour and can establish clan lands...or just hang out with your friends...depends how hard core you want to get lol. It will be introduced as a free online download with options to upgrade for a small fee. The basic game will be quite expansive to start with so you dont have to go hard core and spend money if you dont want to. On a final note...as far as ive heard from some very solid sources Arokai has been shut down. There is still a keep AK alive group of sorts but unless it is picked up by a new group i think it will be a dead end

Feralheart is very good, as long as you dont mind constant connection errors that many call, "Bad Tokens." Wolf quest is very good but also has connection and in-game issues, unlike feralheart. Wolfquest is a very short game, and Feralheart never ends. You create your own story there. However you probobly want to wait for Arokai. You will be able to play as a cat, wolf, bear, dragon, deer, owl. I think thats all of them. Feralheart also has a problem with the mods and admins, with many supposed, 'Ban Glitches' where one gets banned for six days. A.K.A, me. I would reccomend you would play some form of other game until Arokai is released. Have fun and I do hope you find one. ^_^

Feral Hear is a very good RP. You can be a Wolf, Lion, Panther, Tiger, Wild Dog, Hyena, etc. and it takes a while to learn all of the controls, but it will come natural to you in time. Hope I helped out! :D

There are two that i know of, one is called fly like a bird 3. There are macaws, eagles, owls, robins, starlings, ringnecks and seagulls, there are 4 different landscapes, a snowy one, a mountain region one, a city one and a tropical Island one. The other game is called lif, you can be in a grassy field or a forest. You can be bunnies, deer, wolves,foxes and bears. You can have babies in both games, in fly like a bird u need to build a nest first and incubate the egg and in lif you have to find a male of your species and nuzzle each other a few times. In fly like a bird you are genderless but in lif you can select male or female. Both games are free and are browser based(both best played on gamevial.com).

that guy who was talking about the gamevial games? they are EPIC. on lif if you see nemesis, cheveyowolf, claw, artemis fowl, or ROLO, tell them Arcanine says hi and has moved on to different games, but may come back for a visit. and feralheart, the registration is closed for sometimes months at a time, so find a person you know with a feral heart account and see if you can borrow it. hmm.... more animal mmo's.... did anyone mention animal jam yet? it's pretty cartoony and 4 little kids-ish, but there are alot of clans and stuff that r really fun 2 do stuff with. you have 2 pay money for deluxe membership, but it's not much of a problem. monkey quest is also a bit fun and cartoony, but it get's fun when you learn all the fun glitches (e.g. invisibility bomb glitch) :P that's all i got so bye!

Ok everyone listen up... Feral hearts, its a 3d free mmorpg were you can choose to ever be a canine or a feline... its also got huge maps and you can have wings, many colours, textures, ears ect that you can use make all sorts of other creatures e.g horses, dragons, pokemon, birds and many many more. I hope this info is helpfull