xisto Community
Mobileban

How Addicted To Counterstrike Are U?

I am the BestHow Addicted To Counterstrike Are U?

You are 52% addicted to Counterstrike.There has been 13985 person(s) as addicted as you.

Haha how many aof you are same as me...Team Need Back Up ... :-)

Lost_in_the_virtual_world_of_games

I'm not sure how you guys can be addicted to Counter-Strike...I have a hard time playing that for even 30 minutes. I just always feel like people are botting or something. I'm not sure if it's that I just suck at the game or what, but I die there constantly. Respawn, dead, respawn, dead. Half the time I don't even get a shot off.And no laughing. You all used to be newbs too, :P.For the record, I was at one point 100% addicted to Unreal Tournament. Nothing beat getting 1st place on almost every match against 20+ others. I guess it's just the more realisticness of CS that I had issues with. UT was my game for so long(years) that moving to CS was just too big of a change.Now I don't even play FPS's,lol.

I'm not sure how you guys can be addicted to Counter-Strike...I have a hard time playing that for even 30 minutes. I just always feel like people are botting or something. I'm not sure if it's that I just suck at the game or what, but I die there constantly. Respawn, dead, respawn, dead. Half the time I don't even get a shot off.
And no laughing. You all used to be newbs too, :P .

For the record, I was at one point 100% addicted to Unreal Tournament. Nothing beat getting 1st place on almost every match against 20+ others. I guess it's just the more realisticness of CS that I had issues with. UT was my game for so long(years) that moving to CS was just too big of a change.

Now I don't even play FPS's,lol.

People dont bot as if you are playing on secured servers there are programmes used to detect cheats being used. Alot of people who play counter strike play it like everyday. They are very experienced. I myself play it alot just because im bored- not because of addiction. I used to be addicted to it though when it first came out.

I think valve should make a new counter strike game it would be reallly awesome.But i feel it wont happen untill another half life comes out as they use the same half life engines to create counter strike's.

People dont bot as if you are playing on secured servers there are programmes used to detect cheats being used. Alot of people who play counter strike play it like everyday. They are very experienced. I myself play it alot just because im bored- not because of addiction. I used to be addicted to it though when it first came out.
I think valve should make a new counter strike game it would be reallly awesome.But i feel it wont happen untill another half life comes out as they use the same half life engines to create counter strike's.

There are bots that still work. Even on private servers and all.

Just like with other games, the hackers always win. It will never change, :P.

It's like C&C Renegade. They are "botless," as it's impossible to bot. But there is a bot now. It integrates itself *after* the anticheat mechanisms kick in, so that it remains undetectable.

And in that game there's even commands to check and see if someone's using cheats, and with the program it will always come back negative.

It's a huge game of cat and mouse.

I am the Best

How Addicted To Counterstrike Are U?

<p><span class="main">You are <strong>52%</strong> addicted to Counterstrike.

There has been <strong>13985</strong> person(s) as addicted as you.</span></p>

<p><span class="main">?</span></p>

<p><span class="main">Haha how many aof you are same as me...Team Need Back Up ... :-)

</span></p>

<p><em>Lost_in_the_virtual_world_of_games</em></p>

Roger that. :P

On-Topic: I have the game but I hardly play it as I am busy with my forum. Some people say they are not addicted when they are etc. :D

Not that addicted. I play cs know for 6 years, for the past 5 years i played cs EVERY day almost 6 hours a day. When i found the beauty of forums and debating on forums i got addicted to the forums and left cs for 3-4 months. And now i play cs only for weekends, maybe 3-4 hours a day. And the test that fadillzzz posted says: You are 47% addicted to Counterstrike, i guess they are right!:)