xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sheepdog

This Is Just Too Funny! (or Stupid) OMG you wont believe what the bunny huggers are wanting now

Ok, I know the animal rights people are way over the top, crazy as bed bugs, but this is even a bit much for them.

See the full story at
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

The marble statue is dedicated to service dogs, wonderful and noble dogs that serve mankind in so many ways, protectors, eyes for the blind, ears for the deaf, finding missing children and so many other things that dogs do for us.
What is wrong with these idiots? Are they so removed from reality that they don't understand that mother nature did intend for dogs to procreate and that it is a natural and normal state of affairs for an animal to be intact? Why on earth be upset over an animal being portrayed the way mother nature intended him to be?

Ok, let's not even mention the fact that a marble statue is not likely to have much effect on the supposed pet overpopulation problem, then there is the scary part where they actually confessed that the statue WILL be neutered, one way or the other, admitting they will vandalize it if need be.

The part that had me rolling on the floor was the line about "We cannot have intact testicles on government property. Sacramento is a testicle-free zone." So if any of you boys here are from Sacramento, I suggest you consider a move, no telling what they will be after next, ROTFLMAO

I don't really see the point of doing that to a statue. From the article itself it is shown that most people notice the testicles first before the statue itself. I could just imagine someone walking up near the statue and say, "Oh, there are still testicles, you might want to remove them". The statue was put up to pay respects to the animals that help them in almost everything, not because it should be criticized for its testicles. I agree with sheepdog, it is what nature has intended these animals to be. I personally don't know why people castrate dogs, because we don't do it here. It's like showing to everyone the already-obvious thing---that humans are more dominate, but since they're not content with that, they have to do such. Dogs are already domesticated, and I don't think castration is necessary.

Edited by master_bacarra (see edit history)

This is a really odd case. I can see how it may be contradicting the government to have the testicles on the statue but after the dog was made with them, it shouldn't be a big deal. Dogs are born with them, and any normal dog in the wild generally has them. Why not keep them? They are a normal part of the dog. A fight should certainly not be brought out of this, let alone the law they are trying to pass. If I were the artist I'd just move elsewhere and let them do what they want but I'd keep my dog. Maybe the dog will sell for a good amount of money on eBay. If it's a tribute it should be a tribute in which the dogs were meant to be, not how we want them to be. Or if they want they can give a tribute to service dogs in other ways.

That's like trying to take the penis off of Michelangelo Davis! He has a penis, so what? Everyone has them. I don't see why people get up in arms about them, or say that it's "wrong for the children". Well, about half of them have to just look down and Oh! Penis! We best chop theirs off too! >.< They are, eventualy, going to see a mans penis (Or in this case dogs balls) so I don't see why they try and protect them!Sorry, I'm going off in a pointless rant :P It just annoys me so much

you're right, really, Dagoth. I mean... darn, that's just taking a bit far... it's a dog, for crying out loud... have you ever been driving past a farm and there was a horse by the road and...you get my point. I agree, why don't we just portray them the way they are in nature... seriously...

Oookay, so we have a statue of a dog that has not yet been neutered being placed on public property in a state that "outlaws" non-neutering.First off, no laws have been broken, right? I mean, it's not even a live dog, for crying out loud! Neutered or not, it should have no effect on the canine population. Now, we have here a bunch of people with tunnel vision claiming that it is inappropriate. Granted, they have a right to their opinion, but it is no more than that, an opinion, not a law.They say it's a bad image. If it was, then it only shows that there is something wrong with the person perceiving the image as "bad", not with the statue itself.Y'know, I think, this time, I can really stick to my convictions when I say that is one of the most ridiculous issues (sic) I have ever heard of.In any case, in the event that they'd hack the thing off, they should be held liable. Whatever the cause, it's still vandalism and they should be punished. Suppose we'll take it a bit further: I, for example, happened to believe that this Person A is evil, so I kill him (or worse, hack his "appendage" off). See, it's just the same; I believed something was wrong and I rectified (castrated) it in a manner outside the confines of the law. Even if the courts do end up ordering a castration, I, or that dimwit wielding a saw, should be punished.Gah! What are people thinking of nowadays? What next, the statue of David getting castrated too? :P

Wow...really.. wow lol. I don't see the point in "neutering" a statue when its not even real. I mean whats the harm in it? Animal rights people have good intentions, but some of them are just really plain stupid. The guy even threatened vandalism just to get the statue neutered.

"We cannot have intact testicles on government property. As California government officials, at least the ones on our side, will attest to, Sacramento is a testicle-free zone."

Now this just really made me laugh :P

I agree, Its like censoring real life...It gets to the point, where no-one has seen anything or knows anything, to such an extent, that everyone is just, a blithering idiot!There is no point stopping people (for instance children) seeing or hearing "bad" things, there aonly going to see them later in life, and wonder why they never knew!