xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TikiPrincess

Gift To Saint_michael

I love the evil angel thing :P And the sword? That just kind of came out of no where! :P I still cannot get enough of this it is the funnies thing I have ever seen. :P

You forgot the Horns and the Trident...

And no Flames??? What's up with that?

He's Saint_Michael the Archangel, so no horns or trident, but I did make his eyebrows do this: \ / .

As for the flames... I worked so hard on his render that I really couldn't muster up any decent flames. I did make angry red clouds! And his sword has a little red flare to it...

He's Saint_Michael the Archangel, so no horns or trident, but I did make his eyebrows do this: \ / .

Well, when I think {EVIL}, Angels don't fit the Image, so to speak... I might expect a picture of a Slug or another invertebrate... :P

and as per Husker, you did a wonderful job !!!

FREAKN AWESOME AHAHAHAHA!!! and to think a picture says a 1000 words, with this I put at a couple of million, now people have an idea what I really look like :P I will add it to my collection Tiki thanks.

hahaha that's really funny sig. i like it. fits SM well! :P i think the background's totally fine. it matches the image well. although you could have made his wings a bit devil-ish, then it would really be EVIL. hahaha!

Thanks for the praise. I'm quite touched; all your comments make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :P Husker - I actually did it in Photoshop, but my gfx skills are horribly pathetic. Stick figures are the only render I can master. :PJim - I just feel awkward making Mike horny, so any devilish references are instantly rejected. I guess Mike could be similar to a slug or another creature without a backbone... but I'll pretend he has one. :PMike - I was sorely tempted to recreate the drawing of me kicking your butt, which would have been worth a gazillion words. Unfortunately, you did most of the drawing on that one - I just added the names. :P I'm honored and humbled by my addition to your list of sigs.MB - You're next evil cook!