xisto Community
techclave

Weight Reduction

but as i have already mentioned, i am staying in hostel. so it is not possible to make that lemon jiuce. anyway thankyou very much for your reply. i will be very happy if you could please tell me any other option i can follow....

:P
If we want to achieve something then there should not be any ifs & buts. It is said where there is a will there is a way. First of
all we should have the strong will to loose weight. Yoy should surround yourself with the people who have lost weight. You should make it a habit of noting down all you eat during the day. Number of calories your meals contain. Then requirement for
daily calories burned according to your daily schedule. You can certainly add 45 to 60 minutess for your body daily. In this time time you can do physical exercise like aerobics.

The aim is to burn more calories than your intake, until your target goal of weight reduction is achieved. You it is simple math of reducing your weight. I have reduced my weight by following this simple math from 96 KG to 74 kG within 4 months. As you will notice weight redution gradually you will be more motivating to sticking to your weight reduction routine. Of course weight reduction is simple but maitaining it is difficult. Because the fat cells have the tendency of going back to original position. Yes it is also important to keep checking the weight after reduction & maintaing it.

:P

DRINK LOTS OF WATER. I MEAN LOTS.TRY TO GO TO THE GYM AT LEAST 3 TIMES A WEEK, EVEN IF U CAN'T TRY TO DO AN EXEMPTION AND GO, THATS HOW I LOST MOST OF THE WEIGHT I LOST. RUN ALOT IN THOSE WALKING MACHINES AT THE GYM, BELIEVE ME, THEY WORK. ALSO TRY TO DO PUSH UPS AND SEAT UPS, DONT DO A LOT IN THE BEGGINING JUST AS MANY AS U CAN UNTIL U FEEL EXHAUSTED AND SWEATY. ALSO DONT EAT FOODS THAT HAVE A LOT OF GREASE AND OIL. TRY AN APPLE, BANANA OR ANYTHING HEALTHY. I USED TO WEIGHT 150 POUNDS AND NOW I WEIGHT ONLY 125. ALL THIS THAT IM TELLING YOU TO DO IS WHAT I DID AND IT WORKED. AND BY THE WAY, WEIGHT LOSS PILLS? THEY DONT WORK. HOPE THIS HELPS YOU.

I do not have time to read all the comments, its late.But do not stop eating. Frankly, I eat the worst diet in the world, full of fat, carbs, fatty carbs, I just eat terribly but I am not at all fat, in no way am I fat! A good thing is to always be hyper, it tends to burn energy alot if your always in a hyper state rather than slothy and boring, you can decide, sugar doesnt make you hyper, you can go hyper from an empty stomache, although not a good idea.Weight loss is not accellerated by eating less. When you eat less, you start to eat a combination of muscle and fat, sso yes, your body is eating ur fat, but also muscle, and the less muscle you have, the less fat u eat. So just sleep alot, drink plenty of water, excercise and be full on life. And instead of reading this, get off your butt and go for a walk around your block, the next block, and the block after that. Going for bike rides with frends is good too!

I think you must eat vegetables in every eat time.cause vegetables contain a lot vitamin that can balance the nutrition..:P :Pone thing again, dont eat too much cabohidrate., IMO

You can try after 6 diet. No more eating after 6PM.. and drink fruit juices. you can try the cut and burn method too wherein you trim down some weighs on your food then do some exercise to burn calories.

If you want to reduce your weight here are some of my tips.(1) have a good diet eat in small quantities can be more number of times if you are used eating more this is one step for you to control your apetite(2)you have to increase your metabolism rate that is the secret for loosing fat. keep jogging for hours together some times does not help. pick your favourite sport and follow this cycle warm up for 6 minutesspeed run for 1 minutemedium run for 4 -6 minutes and slow down for 6 minutesfollow this in any number of sets depending upon your body resistance .

I lost a lot of weight and turned some into muscle.Doing 10 pushups then 20 sit ups then 10 pushups then 20 sit ups and again 10 push ups,Do it when you wake up and in the evening after work or school.

Try joining a local gym.. I have seen many people there who were very fat, almost 120kgs n all, and some of them even looks slimmer than me now.. U shuld also control ur diets.. Walking daily is a gud idea.. But i strongly recommend joining a gym..

You see its all in the mind, no matter the solution you intend to resort to you must first convince yourself that you realy need to reduce your weight because if you are not able to maintain this state of mind, no matter the medication or solution it most likely will not work.

Well for me, everyday I come home around 5:00 and turn on Fit TV (Available on DirecTV) and do the exercises for about 30 minutes, and I usually work out and walk a lot.

I recently went to a a clinic called, "A Doctor's Weight Clinic". (Really originial huh?!) My friend had gone there and this one shot they give their patients has vitamin b12 and b-complex, b6 and lipotropic. She lost 50 pounds in 4 months on this, and says it helped get her appetite under control, and she has kept it off even after she stopped getting the shots. If you wanna weight and am not looking for a quick fix, but for something to help me get back on track because I literally have no will power and just need something to help get me started. I went for a consultation and all I can say is, wow it is expensive. For 3 shots a week for 6 weeks it is 300 bucks. Now I am not that desperate! But I know all these women who have done this and it has helped them lose 40 pounds, I just cannot get over the price. Has anyone else tried this shot, or can you offer any advice for other medications to just get me back on track?

Dear friend there are many ways to reduce your weight like working out, dancing, jogging, dieting etc. in general. Alongside there are some medicines also which does work which could be taken under proper prescription of a doctor but even though such medicines many a times have side effects so it will make negative effects instead of actually loosing weight.

i have reduced my weight about 10 kilograms about 2 years ago but it had some effects on my skin some white lines which was annoying for the first year but they are rarely visible right now. i mixed many ways to get best result but one of the most effective one was running. i ran through whole park in front of our house which i think is about 500m * 300m for 3 times. this really helped me reducing my size and weight together another one was eating less but i should mention only reducing your food will not help you reduce your size, only your weight will be reduced and if you don't do any sport you will have bad effects on your skin even with my running i got those skin problems but if i didn't run then probably still i had those lines. running was making me so hungry so i had to eat some food for getting more energy so i reduced my eating a little not too much, i didn't reduced important foods only somethings like sugar and fastfoods and these type of things. as i was reducing my weight one of my friends started to do that too but with those steam belts, actually he didn't reduced any weight or size at all even with wearing that belts for 2 hr a day so i suggest you to try natural ways not those you see in ads like belts or drugs. the process is a little long , i mean this 10kg took me 5 months with running 1hr a day but i'm really happy from the result and i think it was the best way for me. i didn't got fat after that time and i think its another good effect of running but i should mention i still do the running thing but only twice a week not because of my weight because i found some friends in the parks and we are still running together from 2 years ago.

I've been taking the Dr Max Powers Burn for two years now. It was recommended by my doctor after I stopped smoking and gained quite a bit of weight. I lost 60 pounds but also dieted vigorously and exercised regularly at the gym on the treadmill for 35 minutes. Also, not only fried chicken and fried food have fat. Any kind of red meat has fat content. Rule of thumb for me is if calories from fat are high, I take a pill with the meal. This Dr Max Burn is a lifesaver but it only works with diet and exercise.