xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Doomsday55

Have You Ever Seen The Ring?

Stop *BLEEP*ing spamming every where...Post something MORE than three lines.Anyways I have seen the Ring it's CRAP hear me CRAP not even scary.... The Japanese version ? Now...thats something I nearly shitted myself..... god she looked so real man....whats more scary was I couldn't understand the language so all the funny sounds that came out of them scared the friggin hell out of me. But it had sub titles...but I didn't really read it...listening to it and watching the pictures was more gruesome.I've seen the Japanese versionChinese Version and American Version

that is that movie with the freaky looking little girl that climbs out of the television isn't it? well if it is that movie i have seen and and didn't care for it much. i've seen better scarey movies than that. Have you ever seen Dawn of the Dead?

i didn't think it was all that scarey till i went home and had to walk up to my house all alone (i lived next to a cemetary at that time).

Yo that movie was pretty freaky .. not scary but freaky ... i went with a few of my friends and the kid next to me .. might i add he thinks hes tuff ... he was so scared he was hidding under the chair in the theater ... Funniest thing ever but yea it was a good movie.. the 2nd one is going to be pretty hot also .. i cant wait. just so i can go with my girlfriend and have her all up on me in the theater .. lol ok but yea.. Good movie

Ha you load of wimps..The Ring ... god I hardly remember any part of it actually except when she coems ouyt te tv.... :DI have the DVD.... I was going to sell it for a fiver but I guess no one wanted it... It has a pretty good story line....is the thing like a legend ?? When you watch the video and die days later ??

Yeah, i saw the Ring. I liked the girl in it, and the story line was neat, but i didn't piss myself or anything. We rented it one night and let the neighbors borrow it when we were done. Their daughter came over and told us when they started watching it, so we set the alarm and called them from a payphone when they were done and whispered "seven days." Actually creeped em out a little until the little *BLEEP* caved in and told them it was me =(I heard Ringu is better, and makes more sense, but i haven't seen it yet.

Good! I did not see it . I was having my Degree exams when that movie was running in theaters. I was thinking of renting a DVD! but now.. thanks 2 u.When I heard about the movie, I thought this one too has a story similar to LOTR or it seemed as if these guys were trying to copy this one..

i agree this movie wasnt that scary but it was alright i guess. the thiing i like is when she came out of the t.v.

The ring is stupid, i would kick that litle girls *bottom* if she came outa my tv, honestly i wouldnt go run and hide *BLEEP* that... she climbs outa my tv, shes gotta pay\, Demon or not.

yeh i've seen it long time ago. I saw it a couple of times just to understand the movie more. Aren't they making another The Ring movie???? I don't know. It might suck. Sequels usually suck. But I hope its gonna be good.

Yea, I own the movie.I've seen it several times now, but I think it's getting a tiny bit boring now.Ha, I remember the first time I saw it, I was really laughing. I didn't see the horror in that movie. ;)

Yikes, don't even get me started with this movie...The Ring? God almighty. Normally, I'm not particularly frightened by any movies, but this one really got to me, for two main reasons...1) The videotape. I don't know about you guys, but that footage is some of the most disturbing junk I have ever seen in my entire life. I seriously wanted to put my head through a window after seeing it.2) The infamous crawl-out-of-the-TV scene. I lost a week's worth of sleep because of this. Terrifying stuff.I'd like to mention that it's past midnight here in New Jersey, and now that I'm thinking about this lovely movie, I'll have a wonderful night's sleep.Thanks guys! ;)