xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Doomsday55

Have You Ever Seen The Ring?

Haha... i really like watching all those scary movies and i was waiting to have a chance to watch The Ring.One day i went to stay with my friend before catching a flight home and he had to go out to a dinner with his friends, so i was alone. And i found The Ring DVD on the shelf. I inserted the disk, pressed play, and about ten minutes later i changed to watch There's something about Mary instead haha.yeah i was scared somehow even thoguh watching this kind of film was usual for me.i've seen it now and it's great, not disappointed at all. (of course i watched it with other people in the room)

Is this a joke??? Freaky, scary?? This movie wasvery good and entertaining and had a little suspence. But not one part of this movie was scary. I'll give an 7/10 and an not scary/10.

When I heard about the movie, I thought this one too has a story similar to LOTR or it seemed as if these guys were trying to copy this one..that movie was pretty freaky .. not scary but freaky ... i went with a few of my friends and the kid next to me .. might i add he thinks hes tuff ... he was so scared he was hidding under the chair in the theater ... Funniest thing ever but yea it was a good movie.. the 2nd one is going to be pretty hot also .. i cant wait. just so i can go with my girlfriend and have her all up on me in the theater .. lol ok but yea.. Good movie

I like the movie...it wasn't great but...Have you heard about the next one The Ring 2? I think the first wasn't quite finished, not to mention that the dude dies... :D