xisto Community
srujanlive

Demonoid Invitation Please

Replying to ForbezI'd like to thank you for the invitation to Demonoid in advance. I will not disappoint you in my seeding ratio, that I promise.I'm not sure how to send an invitation code, but it must be somewhere on your personal information page. If you can figure this out and send me the invite code, I'd greatly appreciate it. You may send the code to my personal email address...Dandy1355 at yahoo.Com...Thank You So MuchDarwin-reply by Darwin

I have an account, but usually you can wait. They open registrations at a certain time every week. I belive it is friday every week or two weeks that they open registrations. If you can't wait, reply and I will give you an invitation.

okay I need invitation for demonoid if you have thank you because its nice site
my email is cyperx2000@hotmail.com

I am not sure of the date of the decision, but the Canadian Justice System has confirmed that Torrent sites are NOT illegal, so Torrent downloading in Canada continues. The CRIA was defeated by their previous success in placing a 'tax' on blanks cd's, tapes, etc, so the Courts actually allow torrents. They liken the sharing of torrents to allowing Photocopiers in Libraries. It is not the torrenting that is illegal, but the intended use of the files once received. Providing they are used for private viewing and do not violate the terms of the copyright with respect to public presentations, etc, they are allowed.

Since I am Canadian, I would like to Torrent a poarticular file from Demonoid.com, but it seems that I need an invitation to get those files. Unfortunately, the particular files I want/need are unique to Demonoid, so this invitation is urgently required.

My ratio is good, always seeding my downloads, and I promise not to disappoint the invitation supplier.

Thanks.

Im looking for one to, hopefully you guys still are available to give invitations, and at what time during Fridays do they turn it on i need to know since in a pacific central time.

I am too searching for one so dear frens if you want to give invitation.Then, give me too.I have keen interest to get that.Reply By: Arjun Pun

arjupun ill send you a code right now and if any of the other people that have posted so far (first 4) still need one, let me know in ~ 6 hours ill then give the rest of mine away to any one that wants one.

so yeah ill just post them and hope that our members get them.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

To avoid abuse, invitations are limited. Also, if someone you invite gets warned/banned, you might get warned/banned too.
Invitation code list:

qcpu8ue32wbey741o6fy8rha7ligi9jih8y26dfdi3n
3y3s6hiv9asn0lydqp5uy7p3qfjme283ghml5rorzt
5tv58v5qtk6dex50oapa40merihb782lm4pg16
uebfc0p02l4g64slnqgmdx5qomyl4lqj

Invitation codes are limited based on time since last creation and other factors.
Please check back this space, you'll be notified here when you are able to create an invitation again.

hey u can use demonoid wthout the invitation alsothere is a site which will help you download the torrent from demonoidsorry but dont remember nowif you want then i will find it outjust pm me if you want the site

Reply to your thread post..... Can u help please???Demonoid Invitation Please

I have been trying to aquire a demonoid invite code for months now and I have had no luck.  I seed all the time with a 3.1 ratio at least and will b soooo grateful if you can send me an invite... marinedoc0311@yahoo.Com

-reply by Jason