xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jake92

Looking For New Mmorpg Relatively Like Runescape title says all

Ok, no spamming me about runescape, it was a fun game in my opinon and i respect others who say to it sucks, doesnt suck, just didnt get anywhere...at all, so now i'm looking for something like runescape, only relavtively new, I want a game with skills to train,monsters to battle, gold to gain, anything of that matter, also, if it could be avioded, i dont wish to download anything, thats for looking and/or replying, Peace :)

you could look into getting Everquest 2 and playing it on a private server its good and alot of people play it just a sugestion its about 15-20$ to buy and then ya join a private server need any info on a private server hit me up with a pm and i help ya

An actual decent quality free(to play) game that can replace Runescape is Guild Wars. Unless you have a relatively poor computer, you can run that. I personally don't like java games that run in small windows with mediocre gameplay, so I can't reccomend you anything else. I do, however, remember a game very similar to runescape, but I do not remember the name nor can I find the link in the Unyclopedia article anymore.

I'm working on a game similar to what you are asking. It will be done in a few months. If you're interested you can see what it's like so far. Graphics are 2d not 3d, but there's a lot more to do than in runescape. If you are interested in playing it you can PM me and i'll give you an account.

Well, I play GW, since it's not a monthly subscription...but it doesn't have much of a "creation" system, so you may not want that

I'm sure somone has suggested WoW, but that's monthly subscription, and you have to first buy the CDs aswell, so it can get a bit expensive

Of course, if you're looking for an RPG (Sadly it's not MMO) that's somewhat similar to runescape, there's always my new game SpellBinder :) (Sorry if that's advertising xD)

Now for anyone who knows me, they all know how much I hate obssessive gamers and there stupid MMORPGs, but the otherday I came accross a game which I'm guessing to be like runscape.http://www.gothador.com/
And here is a link to a bunch of 3d MMOs:ww.maidmarian.com

Yeah, maidmarian has some good stuff to waste time.I've got to warn you Jake. There is nothing made in Java (Browser based) that's nearly as big as Runescape. I myself would recommend Guildwars because of it's price (One off ?15+ payment for the CD).You could try "Dungeon Runners". Google the name, it's made by the people who made Guildwars but it's absolutely free and has graphics similar to World of Warcraft. Try it out- not my favourite, but I know people who have got into it.

Maidmarian is good!I love sherwood dungeon, as you might know by my site 0.O but it's getting like runescape sort of....it has a long long long way to go, it's real basic, but fun!! Once you learn it well, it's awesome.I mean there's gold like runescape, shops like runescape, fighting like runescape, talismans, dungeons, areas, friends list is coming, many types of weapons, shields, rings, and everything else. New runes and scrolls, different avatar choices, .......lots of cheats <_<It's pretty fun...I must say!

same problemLooking For New Mmorpg Relatively Like RunescapeI got the same problem here. Runescape and sherwood are geetting boring. But, my mom won't let me buy any cd's or buy any monthy fees ar download big files. Our computer is 6 years old. And I need something new. I like the games where you can by a fighter or a farmer... Kinda like fable...Even though I've nvr played that before. Please help. Sincerly, Assasincody-reply by assasincody