xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
BrooklynB

I Hate My House.

Yeah, that does sound kinda weird... It's at least a house, like you said, but I can understand why it would feel so weird.As for the egging, have you tried calling the cops or something? Vandalism's illegal.

Eh, my house is nothing like that, but i have seen houses that like.. look haunted its lol scary.. Don't you like ever get totally freaked in your house?: I probably would :/ I get easily freaked by those things :) /cry loli just hate houses that seem haunted *shudders* I have never in my life of all my moves lived/been in a hoiuse like that.. lol

Yeah, that does sound kinda weird... It's at least a house, like you said, but I can understand why it would feel so weird.As for the egging, have you tried calling the cops or something? Vandalism's illegal.

Nope its useless, they dont do anything.

Eh, my house is nothing like that, but i have seen houses that like.. look haunted its lol scary.. Don't you like ever get totally freaked in your house?: I probably would :/ I get easily freaked by those things /cry lol
i just hate houses that seem haunted *shudders* I have never in my life of all my moves lived/been in a hoiuse like that.. lol

Not really,
only when i think ive seen something :)

I dont know how id feel in a house that i know someones died in. To be fair im sure that most houses that are reasonably old have had someone die in them but i guess because you dont know about it you dont think about it. As for being egged id suggest getting your own supply of eggs, rocks, molatovs... anything you've got to hand :) Ive never really been egged much only once i think, didnt bother doing much. You could try to get to know everyone more and hope it deters them or hope that they get word of mouth that youre decent etcetera and decide not to bother any more.Thing is not to think about hating it too much because then youll forever hate it. I got quite depressed at one point in my old house and after that it just made me depressed because thats what i associated it with. But its true, you should be happy that you have a house!

Well, if you are thinking about "OH MY GOD SOMEONE DIED IN THIS HOUSE!"You have got to think how many creatures, people, that have died on your landsome places are burried over cemetires without them knowing. someplaces arebuilt over where a battle was fought thousands died, someplaces are old hospitials,think of all the people that have died there, but if your house is haunted you shouldfeel lucky, people would pay big bucks for proof of a haunted house. and your right atleast you do have a house.

Well, if you are thinking about "OH MY GOD SOMEONE DIED IN THIS HOUSE!" ... if your house is haunted you should feel lucky, people would pay big bucks for proof of a haunted house. and your right at least you do have a house.

Well, I'm sleeping in the exact room where my grandpa died and I'm having no problems with it. Actually, even in the absence of unusual happenings, the supposed "ghost" of my grandpa makes it a bit more fun to live in. Whenever things get lost and someone hollers, "Who took my <insert object here>?!?" Someone would always reply, "Grandpa!"

We'd also joke around each other and, whenever we hear stories about clanking chains or a pair of phantom footsteps in the attic, we'd tell the story about our house where the footsteps always come in threes, not twos (my grandpa used a cane in his later years)

Lessee... well, there's a large crucifix in my grandpa's room before but, being the non-practicing (and non-believing) Catholic I am, I moved it elsewhere in the house. He also had an old radio, what we called his "boombox" and, now, my (evil) sister's using it. My younger bro sleeps (peacefully, albeit :)) on the bed my grandpa died in. His cane, well, my youngest bro sometimes plays with it (he's still a kid)

I must admit, though, it is one thing if you personally know who any such ghost might be and quite another to live in a house haunted by someone you do not know. If you're as weird as my family, though, you'd be happy to live in such a cool house as yours :)

Hi,I don't think it should make a difference even if someone dies in a house, There is this place where a man had committed suicide but the present family is staying peacefully and happily. I still don't like the idea of somebody egging at your house just because they think it is haunted.Maybe you should seriously consider calling a cop and let him know about this and try to find out the time when they do this sort of an act. Or you could get a huge dog and let him save your house :) Our house was egged once and i had to clean the place and it was a hard task for the yolk had dried :)But you should be happy that you have a house as there are a lot of people who don't have houses at all. Coz of my dad's job I have to constantly move town to town with all my pets and I have been in houses where I either don't like the house or the neighbour's but You have to do with what you get for Something is better than nothing :)Best of luck anyway..You never mentioned though whether it is a rented place or a permanent settlement

Well, bro. Atleast you have a HOUSE!Better than living with your parents (if you are around the 20's...) and i know the goofy feeling, but it doesn't really matter much.If people egg your house - Call da cops lol it's not legal.

Besides for the egging your house seems pretty cool. I always wanted a haunted house like that, I don't know if I could do it though, I get scared very easily. My own house freaks me out sometimes. lol. Oh and if you catch people vandalzing your house call the cops, or ***** slap e'm!-onlinefreako