xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
el_mafu

65gb Of Nightmares woah

Wow, that is bad, I've had some bad experiences with hosts before, but that's ridiculous! Personally, I've never asked for support on a host, I usually just leave and search for bigger and better things when a host is bad. Thankfully it looks like T17 is fast, and reliable seeing as I visited a long time ago and it's still up as fast as ever. I didn't join because of the forum posting, but I've been through SO many hosts I figured, "Eh, why not." Anyway, glad they're down, hopefully they STAY down I never did like the number 65, personally, I prefer the number 17. :lol:

Hmm... 65 GB? Why should we need that space? even 250 MB already rocks for one blog, one site and one forum or maybe others (Am I right? please correct me if I'm wrong)As far as I know, bigger space at webhost is useless and slower. I experienced that already, then till I found Xisto, I'm going to move my forums and blog here after I got 30 points, hehehe

Hmm... 65 GB? Why should we need that space? even 250 MB already rocks for one blog, one site and one forum or maybe others (Am I right? please correct me if I'm wrong)

As far as I know, bigger space at webhost is useless and slower. I experienced that already, then till I found Xisto, I'm going to move my forums and blog here after I got 30 points, hehehe

250 MB may be enough to fit one blog, one forum, and one site on there, but as soon as it starts filling up for about a year, you'd better mind yourself.

EDIT: Woah... there's a huge difference between 250 MB and 250 GB. Sorry...

Edited by tricky77puzzle (see edit history)

I was glad to see 65gb crash and burn. I made 5 usernames on that forum, and I was banned for being registered on 110mb.Com, and I still am, for minor hosting. Anyone who ever liked that site (65gb) mustn't have been sober.That's my take,Cms07Administrizzle of CMS07 Networks (cms07.Org)-reply by cms07

I'm so dissapointed with 65gb.com that I had to share this...
Unprofessional, unreliable, bad support. I moved my website to 65gb.com with the hopes of something better, but instead my site felt like it was hosted on a dial-up. I went to the forums and to my surprise there is only ONE staff member, the problem continued for about 2 days and it didn't seem to get any better I went to the forum posted my problems and only recieved insults back, infact I'm now banned from the forums. see screenshot.
That is no way to treat your costumers even if it is a free service 65gb...

HOLY CRAP THEY SUCK! Why would they tell a customer that curse them all :)