xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Evil man

1.3 Mill Cell Phone

If you had 1.3 mill dollars to spend, why would you spend it on a phone -.-. TBH even 50 cent or eminem is that stupid, they spend their money on a $6 billion car.

Which company and make is that phone? I would never buy something like that though even if I had the money. It may mean something more when given as a gift but otherwise I am happy just making calls and texting with my cell phone. Guess that one can't do anything more than mine.

1.3 Million is a lot of money. Expecially when you think about the fact that a decent car pre-owned is what, 10 grand? Maybe less, your walking around, with 1.3 Million dollar equptment, of course you can't crash it like a car, but its harder to show off don't you think? Wouldn't you rather show off a nice new car? A really sexy car? At least I would, expecially at 1.3. Heck at .1 million I would get a car. It would be better then getting a cell phone, and my uncle owns a cell phone store, for cingular, so thats a big thing. $500-$1,000 is all id spend on a phone at max. Maybe $100, but nothing lower, nothing too high. 1.3 is Way too high, im sure its good, but its probably, my bets is its a 5$ phone, with tons of gems added on to make it worth 1.3. It probably has nothing a RazR does, or anything like that.Therefore this phone would be a pointlses object.

WOW a 1.3 mill USDPhone i knew market prices were shooting out of the roof but this is just outrageous. OMG your dad is lucky but i think it is a stock Phone which has been studdd with diamonds

What's your and your father's nationality? I'm not fully convinced of this.

nothing racial to the owner of this thread but I'm guessing Middle-Eastern or Indian just because they are so damn rich! No offense to the race, it's more of a compliment. My nationality is kinda poor :)

that is crazy! That must be one awesome phone for that price. I would certainly be expecting something really great if I was gonna spend that much money on a phone. But i personally never would becuase paying 1.3mil just to talk to someone, which you could also easily do at home. But I guess if you have that kind of money why not spend it.

Wow I am not fully convinced of this either? How or why would anyone get a phone like that? Is your family very, very, rich or something? Sorry just not used to any of this :)

I really dont think that phone is real someone made it either cinema,3d studio max, or maya that is a made up phone that someone made. It is not real. Also if there was a phone that cost that much there would be ads for it the most expensive phone that everyone wants is the iphone and i have never seen a ad for this phone so it is not real.

I really don't beleive that no offense, why didnt you tak eit with your camera? and both the phones have different covers, so that would have cost like another million, i will beleive if you can take a photo of the phone lol, on a piece of paper with ur username on it.. then i will totally beleive it :)but right now i dont... sorry..what does your mom get you for your birthday? a house? 8 cars :) i could imagine.. lol

Wow... 1.3 million dollars, haha.Well - The only reason it's so expensive must be those diamonds fitted on the mobile, i would just SELL THESE and buy a mobile that's GREAT - At the same time have ENOUGH money to take a long holiday! :)