xisto Community
bhavesh

Win 5 Credits Per Week By ZB

I have started a contest and will give away 5 credits per week.
No entry fee so nothing to loose only gain.

Just go to the forum of my site at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
Register and login.
Then in the "Community Center" go to "Trap 17 Credit Contest" (You will not be able to see this untill you logon)
Read the rules to know how to post and enter the contest.

Rules for the contest :
1. Submit your answer by PM to me.
2. Post a reply to the question which should contain your Xisto userid and should not contain the answer.
3. Your Reply # will be your ticket no. for the lottery
4. The forum time is UTC+5.5 Hrs, which will be treated as standard time for closing of each contest.
5. Answers received after closing time will not be considered for the draw.
6. In case of receipt of more than 1 correct entries random.org will be used to generated the ticket no. of the winner.
7. Winner will get 5 Hosting Credits of Xisto.com
8. Hosting Credits will be credited to the winners account within 24 Hrs of declaration of winner.

And if you are lucky you will get 5 credits. :)

Contest No 1 is up now
Question is about Fathers Day.

Contest No. 1
Question:
Who has given the idea of celebrating fathers day?

Contest Ends on:
23 Jun 07 at 11:59:59 PM of this forum clock.

Hmm nice idea but why can we not just answer here I know that question's answer easy. I just learned from my mom like an hour ago :) Weird. So yea I guess I will try this but it would be better to just answer here on Trap. :)

Please do not award non-hosted members credits. Other then that I see no reason not to be able to do this :).

I probably would have tried to answer this question, but since I have over 90 credits stored since the Xisto 3 year anniversary, I have no need for more credits.

Hmm nice idea but why can we not just answer here I know that question's answer easy. I just learned from my mom like an hour ago :) Weird. So yea I guess I will try this but it would be better to just answer here on Trap. :)

Simple answer it prevents people from spamming and thus keeps the quality posting rule still in effect.

Oh really. :) I thought it was because he wanted more people to join his forum. I think it is both. And I won some credits to this offer is way better then the Lottery nothing to lose just gain :)

Ok Kubi, I will limit this contest to only hosted members, also it is not going to help non-hosted members because they get approval for hosting purely on the basis of their posts and the credits are resetted.

I probably would have tried to answer this question, but since I have over 90 credits stored since the Xisto 3 year anniversary, I have no need for more credits.

bk2070, no matter how much credit you have they will go down, and to get 5 credits per week without investing any credit is not a bad deal. Only I require is some precious time of yours to answer the question.

Oh really. I thought it was because he wanted more people to join his forum. I think it is both. And I won some credits to this offer is way better then the Lottery nothing to lose just gain

Yeah Typo, it is both. I don't want to spam this beautiful forum and at the same time wanted some members for my forum. But my site is about Indian Stock Market, and I have some members too who have interest in Stocks but I need Trappers only to increase the no. of members column. I must be gaining something for my credits and by getting some members, I don't think I am doing anything wrong.

The high profile 100 credits give away offer of Jimmy has ended. It was really tough, congrats to winners and also Jimmy to have such a great contest.But now I would like to know from the members about my weekly contest in which question is easy and also no entry fee. But not that much of credits because this is a weekly contest not a one time. So give your comments whether anybody interested in this contest or not. And any suggestion to improve it or should I dump this idea here itself.

I would like to have a go at this myself :) being 118 hosting credits sorter than I was two days ago, I could do with those extra credits!!!!!!!!!could you possibly give a couple more details, like does the question change every week: i.e. a question worth 5 creds where a new question is released every week? and also what day of the week / time? would it be released!!cheers,the "broke" big contest holder!

Yes Jimmy question will be changed every week, means that 5 credits each week to win. Contest will start from monday and will end in saturday and time will be that of the forum time of my site, which is GMT+5 hr 30 min.