xisto Community
reconraiders

Phpnet How do they compare with trap 17?

i think maby the first one becasue of the free .com .net .org but maby i didnt see that on the second 1.. well i dont have much exp with host .. well payed hosts but good luck

hoestly, i think Xisto - Web Hosting rocks, and it would own phpnet's a$$ anyday, even the paid section, i mean think about if computing hosts free subscription gives so much, (pretty much as good as paid hosting, just with less space) imagine how the paid hosting would be, probably no down time at all, i used to be with phpnet, i used to get constant downtime, and error 404 pages when i was sure that the actual page exists, im pretty sure that i would never use phpnet as long as Xisto - Web Hosting exists.

I didn't know they had a paid service. But their free service is BAD! I mean really really BAD! As narutorasengan17 said, there uptime is not constant. When they first came out, the services used to be favourable. But now they but a banner on top of all your pages (in the free version)!

Do you really need 250 Gigs a month? Are they over-selling their capacity? Will this lead to problems? ie: downtime?Xisto - Web Hosting also offers'reasonable' paid plans at $9.95 per month tat would likely be suitable for a beginner's Site. And you can upgrade 'on-the-fly' as your site grows in its requirements. Personally, I would choose a smaller Xisto - Web Hosting plan to start with. That 'free' Domain is only $7.99 per year, and starting with the $9.95 plan found at the bottom of the Xisto - Web Hosting Main page would be around half the cost of their lowest price plan.

I think PHPNet and hyperPHP are both cobrands of ByetHost.

Anyway, time for a review:

Name: PHPNet

Available Webspace: 350 MB (kinda looks like iFastNet...)

Bandwidth: 15 GB (15360 MB)

Filesize limit: -

File limit: -

URL Type: Domain or subdomain

Upload Method: FTP, Browser

Forced ads?: Banner (728x90), top; your ads allowed

Scripting: PHP

Databases: MySQL, 5

Misc: 23 features

Penalties: Cobranded

Final score: 1.3911708504070559371106333157891 (100%)

I would recommend Xisto - Web Hosting since Xisto hosting is the same as them, and they have a really good service. Plus you are guaranteed excellent support.