xisto Community
MSTR

The Best Anti-virus What Do you think ?

I use AVG Anti-Virus. Its a free program and its quite good. It provides basic protection.Anyway, prevention is better than cure. No matter how good ure anti-virus program is, you should pratices good e-mail habits like no opening suspicious attachments. If that attachment is a virus and infects you, not only will it cause a problem to you, it will also prove a big problem to the community. (Viruses these days spread themselves after attacking a computer)

I use Kaspersky.Don't like the newest Mcafee and Norton, to much luggage included. I already have a firewall, so don't offer me one when I want a simple but effective anti-virus program. I already have Spyware protection, that's not what I look for in an antivirus program! Stop loading all these icons & shortcuts & add-ons & start-ups & automated tasks, I JUST WANT VIRUS PROTECTION!So, uhm, yeah; Kaspersky. Hourly updates over the net, active-scan, scheduled scan. Simple, effective & not too expensive. Or bloated.

my antivirus i got from my dad, because he works on this company that can use it... or something...i dont really understand it myself but... its a good antivirus :lol:

I use ZoneAlarm but, it doesn't seem to work really good with gaming :lol:

When you want to play games, go in in option stut down and you dont have many problems.

I use ZoneAlarm. Especially usefull for seeing what programs are trying to "phone home" without the user's knowledge. I HATE that. It should ASK me, not trying to sneak some kind of below-the-surface communication to wherever...