xisto Community
Mermaid711

I Hate Being Voluptuous.

I hate being voluptuous. More specificly, I hate having huge boobs. I mean, I wouldn't really mind it if I was like 20 and working at a hooters, but I'm in the 8th grade, and right now, every guy at my stupid public school behaves like an ape. So it is praticly impossible to go down the hall with out being felt up or given a supid nickname. So to every girl out there who is getting implants, DONT DO IT!

Here are some of the nick names your guy friends will give you.Dolly Parton
Pammella Anderson
Miss Hooters 2007 :lol:
Double D
And oh so many more
So yeah, Being a *large bust size* isn't as fabulous as it seems... :D

My exgirlfriends's sister was taller and more voluptuous than her, and she was 5 years yoounger! These new generations are growing up really really fast, everyone I know who is like 6 years younger is almost as tall as I am, they are going to be giants when they reach my age. It feels pretty wierd.Oh, sorry, almost stealing the post. You shouldnt feel bad about it, guess who is going to be laughing in the future...

Edited by FLaKes (see edit history)

Your body is something to be proud of. If you let their comments get to you it may lead to you being over-conscientious of your looks. Then again, I get the impression that you're an emotionally strong person, so you may be alright. Either way you should remember that the people making these immature comments are just that immature. That's not to say that you are mature, you have quite a bit of life to live, but you simply matured physically before they did.Other than that what can I say? Sometimes guys are just plain jerks.

My friend has the same problem, but she says that after a while she got used to it. Thankfully there aren't that many immature jerks at our school. You should be glad that you have a chest because if you didn't you'd be facing another problem opposite of the one you have now. Just ignore those stupid guys and remember that they probably won't end up well with their girlfriends with the kind of attitudes that they have.

Hehe, Double D...I call my girlfriend that :lol:Look, I'm not going to be awful here, but no one will be happy with their body. Ever. The best thing to do is to learn to live with how you look, and understand that your body is good looking, or even though it may give you lots of attention, it could be alot worse. If you had no or little boobs, people would call you flat chested, you wouldn't be happy. If you had "average" size boobs, you might not get noticed over one of your other friends, and you may then think that it's because you're uglier. Bottom line: Love your body :D

Uh, all that you described the name calling and the touching is called sexual harassment and i believe you could have the boys suspended or expelled for continually harassing you like that. It must not bother you that much, if you haven't informed your teachers and your parents.

She has. I can't find the thread but there was another discussion on what should be done. You have to remember that discipline scares some off but others just return to being jerks.

If they touch you, you can sue them for sexual harassment. Report every case to a counselor you trust! If these guys aren't caught, they could become rapists!I had a double D and no one ever said anything to me. I guess it was since I was the nerdy ugly kid. Tell the kids to stop the comments. If they don't, report them for that, too. They all have mommies and daddies that will kick their behinds for you.

Hey,I have big breasts and I frankly dont hate them or anything for you have them due to genetics and you frankly cant do anything about it except surgery. You have learn to accept the fact that you do have big boobs and you have to learn to respect your body.What those guys call you is not to be paid attention to, if they touch you or grope you then you can have them sued or something like the other members suggested but if you have such low self esteem those creepos would realize this and would target you even more, they tend to so work on your self esteem then think about those creeps. :lol:

Are you kidding me????? why would u be pissed at that, at least they're not calling you stick, or flatty mcflat flat, or something like that. Don't complain about something that most women want in life, be grateful that it's not the opposite. :lol:

You don't like it now, but wait in a couple of years and it will be the other way around! Think of it, even now you are the envy of many girls your age, while you're turning into a woman, they are still stuck with ant bites! Besides, when you turn 18 you could make lots of money because of them either like Anna Nicole Smith or like that girl in Titanic... lol Anyways, give them some time and you will love them!

Are you kidding me????? why would u be pissed at that, at least they're not calling you stick, or flatty mcflat flat, or something like that. Don't complain about something that most women want in life, be grateful that it's not the opposite. :lol:

Even the most innocent thing said wrong is wrong; In this case it's not so innocent. I would never be grateful for being the center of derogatory behaviour. I may not turn the negative energy inward, but I definitely wouldn't accept it.

You don't like it now, but wait in a couple of years and it will be the other way around! Think of it, even now you are the envy of many girls your age, while you're turning into a woman, they are still stuck with ant bites! Besides, when you turn 18 you could make lots of money because of them either like Anna Nicole Smith or like that girl in Titanic... lol Anyways, give them some time and you will love them!

I'm sure you didn't mean it that way, but as I was reading your post it sounded a bit derogatory. Women don't like it when guys talk to their chests, nor do they like us guys talking about them as if they were a separate entity. Breasts are a part of the female human body, they serve a purpose for the sustenance of infants, other than that they should get as much attention as an elbow. Yeah yeah, I know I'm a putz, but women should get judged by their real attributes (eyes, smiles, etc)

Your point is valid though. Love your body. You are who you are. If you are person of faith you believe that your creator(s) made you that way, if you are a person of science you believe that your body evolved that way; either way it's your body for life. No sense fighting fate/nature right?

My exgirlfriends's sister was taller and more voluptuous than her, and she was 5 years yoounger! These new generations are growing up really really fast, everyone I know who is like 6 years younger is almost as tall as I am, they are going to be giants when they reach my age. It feels pretty wierd.
Oh, sorry, almost stealing the post. You shouldnt feel bad about it, guess who is going to be laughing in the future...

Growing up really, really fast? thats not fair, I'm only 15 and I'm 5"2....how short is that? I'm just the odd one out I guess......too bad...I think I'll just go and bury my head in my pillow and feel my tears run down my cheeks! :)

You should be happy with your cupsize, you'll get more boys that way.....boys....
i'm so jealous of you!!! apparently you're 5.65 inches and you have a big cup size....oh my gosh! you're everything i want to be!...but of course i'm NOTHING like you....why does this happen to me?

Thanks a lot....that just made me even more jealous....this girls got everything!!!

Are you kidding me????? why would u be pissed at that, at least they're not calling you stick, or flatty mcflat flat, or something like that. Don't complain about something that most women want in life, be grateful that it's not the opposite. :P

as you said you are in 8th grade i dont think your ready for the coments but in a few years when you are older you will enjoy the attention you get when going out with friends, as for the touching forget telling someone! you need to hit them in there nose or there you know what ;) ha im a guy if a girl hits me in the plums i wouldnt go near her evedr again and this is just what you need from these guys. :)

hope you get it all sorted and start to enjoy what you have i know i would love to have a girlfriend with the title Ms hooters 2007 lol :P

Come on Liverpool FC!!!

5 Times European Champions!!! ;)

:D:):)