xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dontmaimyourself

what do u look for in a host.

I imediatly scan for the words unlimited :P I mean, i wont use it but its nice to know that i want get in trouble for using too much just in case ;) Also reliability

I imediatly scan for the words unlimited :P I mean, i wont use it but its nice to know that i want get in trouble for using too much just in case ;) Also reliability

Some hosts that claim unlimited bandwidth and storage have so much down-time that you can never get to your site and it might aswell not be there. saying that some are as reliable as Xisto, I also looked for mysql support for my phpbb forum.

to true. Many say un-metered* and then they continue to say (unlimited given to all customers so we really only have 3gb to give to 10 000 peoples sites, to bad :lol:) lol, some sites are so scungy :P

I give HIGH PRIORITY TO RELIABILITY and UPTIME! maintained to 100%. We were only down, initially due to propagation problems.Then comes PERFORMANCE! which has been maintained UP!So, as member's can see, we haven't had any problems.. And all of them are assured. As I get more response from the clicks and impressions, I will upgrade more. Member's with highest difrrent impressions ( can be earned by going to difrrent pages.. and surfing the site ) and click rate ( clicking one ad daily ) help more. A small NOTE : Click only once per day and don't click the same ad. Always click diffrent ads. And, please surf that site here and there so that you also increase the impressions. So for that, I suggest you to sign up at the Forums there. YOUR POSTS WILL BE COUNTED THERE AS WELL!