xisto Community
demonatashadow

Spider Man 3 it wasnt so great.....

The part that I didn't like was when the sandman had to come into the story. He was just a random add. He was still pretty good though when he kept flyin around with sand and junk.

I didn't like it at all, sandman, venom and the new goblin is good enough to have there own movies. I also don't like the actor of spiderman because, well to me he can't act very good and its bad enoug that he had a contract for 5 more spiderman movies. I didn't like 1,2,3 to me it was boring. They didn't even get Venom's tongue right haha. but eh too bad they are getting rich out of it. It was really disappointing to me and number 2 like didn't make sense to me so I stopped watching it at the middle of the movie and fell asleep haha. Now I know to never pay to watch it on theaters just rent it when it comes out. I don't think its even to pay for it on DVD. I hope number 4 is better than the 3. :P

I saw this film 3 times and for me it is better than Spiderman 2. At first who didn't see it please don't read this there can be Spoilers. The first 20 minutes of the movie really rush through everyones story including Sandman and the arrival of Venom. Spider-man is now a huge star in New York in this movie, loved by everyone, while Mary Jane in the beginning is loving her career as an actress on stage. Harry Osborn is an angry and bitter human being driven to kill Peter Parker because he now knows that he is Spider-man and in his eyes, the man who killed his father.

As the story goes on we learn that the sandman is really a man named Flint Marko who is a man who just broke out of jail, he is also a man who is trying to heal his sick daughter. Venom is a man named Eddie Brock, who is trying to steal the job that Peter currently has and hates Peter. Harry early on in the movie loses his some of his memory in a fight against Peter.

While the movie does rush through these stories in the beginning, it does it smoothly and makes each scene look its best. The Sandman was done so beautifully in this movie and the emotion of the character really doesn't make him feel like a villain. Venom however, is complete evil and that really is the main focus of the movie for the most part. When the black suit takes over Peter, it is actually pretty funny because we see Peter acting cool and bad, pointing at all the girls that pass and Maguire plays it so well, dancing in the streets, those scenes are just so golden.

Topher Grace really proved he could play this character, there were some doubts because he is not a muscular guy like the character in the comics was but he does it wonderfully, the comedy he's given is weak but that really doesn't matter. The Venom character when it takes over Brock is not really what the comics has, its really more like the cartoon from the 1990's but it works really well and fits the tone of the film. Sandman just looks plain awesome in this picture, they really made him look like what he did in the comics, with a few updates.

The comedy in this film is just plain great, characters like Jameson will have you in tears because you will be laughing so hard. Jameson's first scene is absolutely wonderful.

The action is great, and the thing about the action in this movie is that it is not overdone, this movie does not have too many action scenes, they really do focus on the story more then the action, which was really great.

There is also a lot of drama, this is one of few movies, mainly comic book movies, that almost brought me to tears because the acting is so good, if someone doesn't get an Oscar, i'll be angry, lol. The story actually brings the truth on how Ben Parker dies, which was so well done. Mary Jane and Peter Parker's relationship goes through so many turns (and a very unexpected moment happens in a jazz club were M.J. works when Peter is fighting guards in the club). The story with Harry and Peter, The Sandman's story, Aunt May also has some emotional moments in this. It is all so wonderfully acted that you will feel like crying.

A 9 out of 10, i loved this film, and i wouldn't mind seeing this several more times in theaters.

(Sorry for my low english)

I was disappointed with the 3rd movie, it was better than the second and had some good and funny bits but it is still nowhere as good as the first one, that one ruled, the third had a good storyline and linked with the old marvel comics and tv series

well it wasnt that bad, i thought it would be more intresting, but the problem is that they make romance instead of violence, they should focus more on having exciting battels, kiaos and action stuff, not fighting for romance or any kinda stuff like that.venom isnt really that weak, as in the movie he is a pice of cake, but as in some others he kills and much powerful than in spider man 3.i still think that spider man 1 is the best out of all the 3.

I loved the spiderman 3 movie, it was the best of the trilogy, the spiderman 3 movie has much more to offer then the other 2 movies, i just can not express in words, you have to see for yourself, it is really worth your time, you will laugh, cry, enjoy and a lot more, just try.

As far as along a man it can fight the dusk, until finding them within of himself" with this ideal incipit the third party understood it of the saga is opened centralized on the adventures of "tessiragnatele of more famous quarter" of the comic strips: Spider Man.For "Spider-man 3" we find again a cast artistic and technical practically the same, with one articulater weft but much and complex one regarding the understood one them previous. in the moment of greater grace nella life of Peter Parker, alias Spider Man, given gives it always increasing popularity and a happiness renewed with Mary Jane to which it wants to ask to marry him, throws down on the Earth a small how much threatening meteorit from which outside black substance exits one. In the meantime: Harry is decided to place the fine word to its dispute against Peter, guilty, second him, of heve been killed the father; and a petty thief of quart' order in order to escape to a pursuit with the police remains victim of a molecular experiment that renders it... of sand! When Peter discovers that the Man Sand other is not that the true assassin of ihis uncle Very, decides to resort to the black substance that in the meantime, has introduced in his house: draft of a simbionte averse that renders it more fort and aggressive, joining he as a new one was dressed. In order to help the young hero but, soon the same alien will ask in exchange a price that Peter will not be disposed to pay: his moral integrity... Gotico Pamphlet of the forgiveness and the search of an inner equilibrium. The topic of the double , in the world of the comic strips Americans, always has been a return that, every so often, it resorted in the pages of several the cartacei heroes. The examples are innumerevoli: the latent madness of Bat-Man; the red kryptonite ones of Superman; the grey and intelligent version of Hulk; the madness omicida of Iron Man; and obviously also Spider-Man with black dressed its. It seems just that nobody is successful to go away to the logic for which all at once, in the life of the young hero, the germ of the vendict and the rancor is pulled down (just like a meteorite from the sky) that suggest the possibility to it to use the own powers for personal scopes. In order to make that, Sam Raimi frescoes a painting of colossal dimensions, characterized from gotiche tonalities, and heading up, much more up than how much it has not made for the two understood them previous ones. "Spider-Man 3" puts in scene a ballet formed from five wefts apparently distinguished, but all centralized on several aspects of Peter Parker: we have the relationship between he and Mary Jane; the arrival of Gwen Stacy; the history of the Man Sand; the attack of the simbionte; and obviously the yield of the accounts between Peter and Harry Osborn. Much meat to the fire that but, also if at times in breathlessness, Raimi succeeds not to make to burn in the cauldron of the emotions. Wide modifying (much than how much it had more not made previously) the weft originates them of the comic strip nearly, and reaching totally former-novo solutions, Sam Raimi it astonishes and it gets passionate manifacturing the show, at the same time, with an amount of special effects (the Sabbia Man and Venom in action is worth alone the price of the ticket) that they make to think, once again, that more better it cannot be made. Only note negative, data just from the note amount that Raimi decides to insert on its pentagramma, is the feeling, to times, to make to sure passages, or carried out novellistic, that they seem aame without the just breath. Such negative feeling, however, not mine sure the show: only, in its kind and not, for amount and quality. "Spider-Man 3" is an other visual jewel that joins by now to the long list of tito them features from the comic strips escapes in the last years. Supported saldamente from a cast engaged, this time, to interpret parts more therefore not discounted like in the previous ones understood them (Tobey best Maguire and Frank James), and signed from the visionaria sensibility of a Raimi that succeeds to render the same film a "dressed black one", a double quantity negative, of the second understood it, the film is revealed to be true and just a film of author. Perhaps not the best one of saga (for the reasons already sayings over), but probably, of the three, that more intimately "Raimiano". Splendid. The curiosity: "In a scene we see, finally, Stan Lee, the historical creator of Spider Man, to speak just with the masked super-hero. What it says to it is, for we, the phrase of the film."

Man!!!!!! This is awesome, a film never is like the original story, but everyone knows, that in terms of modeling 3d and animation, Spiderman 3 is perfect, not because of the story, but the special effects are amazing. Animation is a very slowly process, and it is necessary to do a frame, so many times to have a good result, and the film has it!! So good!!!

I love Spiderman 3. When me and my Mom decided to watch it from it's premier, we saw the ticket lanes are very long! My goodness! "My Mom said" It's very long and it can be related to the Great Wall of China! So, we decided to join the crowd and we line up and line up, until we are the next. When we saw the ticket price it's kinda 120 Pesos and it's worthy to give 120 Pesos because we know that we will watch a very great film. Me and my Mom, did not buy and Popcorns nor drinks any more, we're rushing towards the Cinema door. We thought the movie already started but we are wrong. It's almost starting.When the movie started, the Curtains rolled up, all of the lights are off, and the movie already stated. When I saw the introduction, it flashes me back into Spiderman 1 and 2. Then I thought it was boring but I also think that it is just the beginning and it's not yet in the climax. I look around the theater and I saw the theater is alraedy full. No one is speaking and only focusing in the movie. So back in the movie, we're already in the climax, I cannot breathe because of the fighting sceenes. Some parts also there are very sad, because Spiderman's grand ma gave her ring to spider man and spider man shall give it to Jane. Well, if I were the grand ma, Maybe I'll not give it because it's one of her precious things that she can treasure until her death obviously. Back again, when it's already the end, the crowed gave the movie around of applauses because it's very great movie.He in our country, the 3 Spiderman movies became a hit blockbuster movie!

I like the spiderman movies, that are quite well done. Though Spiderman 3 was probably my least favorite out of the three. It found it actually a bit strange in parts, when Peter puts on the black suit and it changes his personality. But I did like the bad guys in this one, and the sand guy was especially well done. They made his scenes flawless.