xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iDaemon

Help Me Cpanel Can't Login

I have registered and made payment, after received confirm email I have try to login but it didn't work. Try to contact support and no answer online and email.hope to got support here.

ComputingHost has two login informations:1) Client -- this is to check your billing and other related hosting account status2) cPanel -- this is the direct connection to your hosting account#1 username and password are assigned by you. However, #2 is obtained through Xisto - Web Hosting via confirmation email. The username and password for cPanel are preassigned by Xisto - Web Hosting and once you enter your cPanel you can change the password.It is also critical that you click on OK when the security alert message box appears. Otherwise your browser will not connect to your hosting account. Close the current browser and try again.If you have a pop-up blocker enabled, try disabling at first to see if your browser is effected by the blocker.

I too just signed up for an account and have been given a nonworking password to access my cpanel. I have no popup blockers and have accepted the certificate after being warned by my browser. I have submitted a ticket that gets no answer and live help is doing nothing for me.

Xisto - Web Hosting has two login informations:
1) Client -- this is to check your billing and other related hosting account status
2) cPanel -- this is the direct connection to your hosting account

#1 username and password are assigned by you. However, #2 is obtained through Xisto - Web Hosting via confirmation email. The username and password for cPanel are preassigned by Xisto - Web Hosting and once you enter your cPanel you can change the password.

It is also critical that you click on OK when the security alert message box appears. Otherwise your browser will not connect to your hosting account. Close the current browser and try again.

If you have a pop-up blocker enabled, try disabling at first to see if your browser is effected by the blocker.

REALY?

I didn't get any password in the confirmation email. :(
confirmation email said to log in using my site name.qupis.com port 2083 or 2082.
I'm also trying my site name/cpanel.
Is that the proper place, cause I'm not able to sign in with my iPanel credentials...
Edited by brulotte (see edit history)

Cpanel login failure happens due to failed attempts by the client to login. If such failed attempts happen atmost 3 times the client's IP address gets blocked.So unless that IP address is unblocked in the cpanel of the server where the client's domain is an alternative path has to be provided by the domain hosting service provider.

Cpanel login failure happens due to failed attempts by the client to login. If such failed attempts happen atmost 3 times the client's IP address gets blocked.So unless that IP address is unblocked in the cpanel of the server where the client's domain is an alternative path has to be provided by the domain hosting service provider.

The topic's pretty old but the information is still good.

I just ran into this yesterday in fact -- somehow had been trying to log into CPanel with the wrong password and then when I reset it I'd just get errors. Contacted support and they asked for my IP, after which I was unblocked shortly thereafter.

So if any of you have the same problem (this also includes inability to see your site), contact support w/ your IP.