xisto Community
XeNoToSs

Search Engine

http://yippy.com/ its very good! they are working for it to beat google too!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I dont get the competition wit search engines, like wtf, they all basically find the same stuff but i prefer google cause its so simplistic and i just like it and have always used it and will continue to use it because there is no reason to use another search engine, but good luck to them.

Yes, they are doing a good job. i liked the way they filter and sort the keywords but the feature i liked best was the option of open a search result in a new window with just a click on an icon. i'm used to do this manually because not always we find want we want at the first click. let's hope they continue to improve as they are now...

yea I prefer Google to be the best search engine.

yeah i expected more of u to like google... becuz pplz stay with wut is ok with them and they dont wanna try out new stuff. u known google for years.. its pretty good, but ur sticking with it cuz u dont need nebetter...well i say they're the same but clusty u get to choose ur search in sub catagories. like u search games... u get to pick buy games, rent, reviews, n blah blah

IVe been a long time google support and im not going to stop now, but ive got to say thats a hell'of'a good search engine. I mainly like it because theres a firefox toolbar. A firefox toolbar is something google needs, but they are probley holding back because theres one built in. Ive always wondered if Google support microsoft. With IE and stuff. MS Programs. They must use the windows OS. I don't picture Google on Mac or Unix.

I prefer any search engine. what ever one i decide to go to is the one i use. but i do use yahoo's search engine alot. i guess i should try google more often. but i dont see a difference between anyof them. they look up the same stuff.

I prefer Google the most even if i do not get my Web page indexed by it.

I agree with u odomike... Google is simply the best and above all it doesnt have any crap on its site... it is the fastest and best search engine that i have known.