xisto Community
XeNoToSs

Search Engine

I don´t like the design too much. The google cleanliness is one of the reasons why I prefer it. Better white thatn yellow and blue.

In my opinion, https://www.google.de/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=BwkjVKfAD8uH8QfckIGgCQ&gws_rd=ssl is the best search engine.

The problem are the sponsored links... in the future the money decide the search and not the quality of the page

I like google best, it can suit anyone with its new customisation feature, i have my ip address lookup, news from my favorite sites and it notifies me of new emails when ever i go to my home page!Long live google, long live google!

"I dont get the competition wit search engines, like wtf, they all basically find the same stuff but i prefer google cause its so simplistic and i just like it and have always used it and will continue to use it because there is no reason to use another search engine, but good luck to them."

- Google is just a search engine. people search it coz they know its NAME. yahoo and MSN offer other SERVICES such as email and internet explorer and people use them to search the web because it is convienent (the search box is right there!).

Competions between the SE's is important to webmasters as it can affect how much traffic your site gets as your rankings for keywords will vary from each of them.