xisto Community
brweb

Your Own Domain's Email Address...free Get your own email with your own domain for free

Personally I think that google apps is much better as someone ahead of me said, first of all because it is supported by Google, which for many people is a reason in itself, but also becauser it's got such a huge range of features than can be added, such as mail and calendar. Also according to google, the free version is still amazing:
* Standard Edition
o Free
o Same storage space as regular gmail.com accounts (over 7 GiBs as of September 2008)
o Text ads mandatory

* Premier Edition
o 50 $USD / account / year
o 25 GB space for e-mail
o Text ads optional
o Integrated Postini "security, compliance, policy management, and message recovery services"
o Conference room/resource scheduling
o 99.9% e-mail uptime guarantee
o APIs for Single Sign On, etc.
o 24/7 phone support
o 3rd party applications
and services

* Education Edition
o Same as Premier Edition except for:
o Free for "accredited not-for-profit K-12 schools, colleges, and universities"
o No uptime guarantee
o No integrated Postini services
o Google may serve ads to accounts not associated with enrolled students, non-profit staff or volunteers [8]
o Same storage space as regular gmail.com accounts (over 7 GiBs as of September 2008) [1]

So it's a much more profitable pick.

I too am using a personal edition and is much satisfied with the quality of service google provides......

Can any 1 tell me i registered the personal edition with only 500 e-mails but now i need more can some 1 tell me how to increase this no..

well I have one and I love it. wish I had it long before now too. rarely any spam mail going to it too, which is a plus for me.

i have some confusion,so many free product offered,but who was able to supply the money?If oneday in the future ,most of people was use to use product freely,then who want buy those things?And how they can continue support those free services?good luck!

Thank you for the information really useful, but the link is broken, anyway it encouraged me to try google applications at they are great I didn't know why I wait until now, I'm really happy now that I started using it! :P

First of all I want to thank you for the link to the page of AOL to get your own domain, I had never heard of it and I find it a great alternative to Google Apps that although it is free does not cease to be an excellent service. I've never understood exactly how Google makes money with the e-mail as it practically gives away for free all the service including those which for particular domains. I have never been surprised with Google Apps, the emails always arrive in my inbox without any delay or omission. But thank you for the link I will try AOL for comparison.