xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
demonatashadow

Suicide/emo, I Am Strongly Against

What I don't get is why would people want to commit suicide or be emo?? Why would anyone want to take their own life away. Most people say, oh they teased me, bla, bla, bla. I say the hell with that!! Its pointless to take your life away. I believe that if you commit suicide then you go to hell anyways.
Also whats up with the emo *BLEEP*!! You got stress go excersize. I just don't see how pain (emo's cut themselves, what the hells with that) can possible relieve stress. I would think that pain only adds stress. I suggest to the emo people go outside and play to relieve stress. If you want to complain or post something offensive here, go ahead it doesn't change my opinion in the least.

First off some people obviously understand what an emo is and some such as you are just ignorant selfish people who just care about what happens to them althougth we would all like to see the world burn i would like to see such people burn with it if you really need to get a reaction from people just to make yourself feel superior above them in truth you are the lowest class of scum on the planet congratulations these people are emos and scuicidal because of these degrading harmful endeavors that many people take place in truly such people are bullys bullys are not people who are criminals that willingly fight that is just a label for some of those who have been pushed too far i was always the unpopular kid in school i always got in trouble got in fights with people who constantly made fun of me and called me emo yet if we are labeling people emo i am far from it my favorite band is disturbed not once had i ever cut myself but i wore black and had long hair so i am a emo apparently i always had my stress directed into rage instead of saddness hence the fighting so one day i looked up what emo music even was and i hated it shocker but i realized that those are not sad songs they are more of a freaking suicidal song in fact the videos portrayed scuicide that is not a sad person that is a person coping away from scuicide with pain like i did and still do with rage that is why i like disturbed it allows me to unleash it in a song yet emocore music does the opposite it saddens them so the issue is not the person but the music their music is injecting overly emotional saddening scuicidal thoughts into their heads trust me i know what i am talking about i am a seventh grader and there are a fair share of emos and scuicidal people at my school. I do not like punctuation its a pain in the a*s get over it.