xisto Community
EIite Grunt

What Movies Are You Waiting For just post a reply about what movie your wait to come out.

Well, I'm not really waiting for any movies to come out, because the one that I want to see, "Next", (the one with Nicolas Cage) is already out. I went to the theatres yesterday night to see it, cause they said that it was playing at 10pm, so we get there, order the tickets for the 10pm show, and they give us the wrong tickets and tell us that it's not playing at the theatre at that time. They gave us the 7:30 showing tickets of it, and since it was about 9:45, those tickets were no good.So, we had to go back to the teller, and we had to choose a new movie to watch... but the only thing that was playing was Disturbia unless we wanted to wait for more than two hours to watch Superman 3, which we really didn't want to do, because it was too late and a LOOOOONG wait. So, we got the Disturbia tickets and they gave us free popcorn for our troubles, but the popcorn was stale and all I wanted was a drink after having the first couple of handfulls lol.Oh well... so, yea, I'm still waiting to see Next. Maybe we'll get out and see it sometime soon before it leaves the theatres (I don't know how long it's been playing for already, or how much longer it will be there). If I don't make my way out to the movies before it's gone, I guess I'll have to wait until it's in the movie stores, if I end up seeing it.Yea, I rambled again, but it was a weird night lol...

Spiderman 3 definitely, along with Shrek 3 and probably Harry Potter. Can't think of any other movies I have heard of that will be coming out lately, but those sound like they will be good.

It's Pirates Of Caribbean. Johnny Depp was just awesome in first and second part, and i can't wait to see him in the third part. If he wasn't in Pirates, that movie wouldn't be as half as good as it is.

I really want Oceans 13, The Simpsons Movie and The Next Harry Potter Film to be released. The harry potter films and the oceans series are always good entertaining films and the simpsons film looks pretty good as well. Only trouble is the cost of the cinema these days :unsure: ?6 :(

I want to see the Simpson's movie though it is a few years too late.Also, I'm ready for 28 Weeks Later. And in 2008, I want to see the new Sherlock Holmes movie. And in 2009, the movies Interstellar and The School look promising. But who knows eh?

I'm looking forward to 28 Weeks Later, Live Free or Die Hard, Balls of Fury, and most importantly the Harry Potter movie that's coming out. I forgot what's it called. The 7th book hasn't even came out yet. geezzz...shrek 3 i'm not really into the whole "oh yes i have to watch that" mood.

Since Spiderman 3 just came out I'm eagerly waiting to see it after people stop buying tickets. After that choice, it would most probably be Transformers, since I've been in love with them since I was a child. I hope it's good...>.<. I'm also looking forward to Harry Potter and Pirates, that's it that I know of so far. Oceans 13 looks interesting.

Spiderman 3 although I think it's gonna be a waste of time and money... but I am some kind of masoquist viewer :unsure: Shrek 3 could be good... Oceans 13... I don't know, doen't appeal to me.

Movies that I haven't seen yet, but want to are Spider-man 3, Harry Potter, Shrek 3, and NEXT 9(even though it probably isn't too great). I also plan to see The Ex, Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End, and Knocked Up

I waiting for Naruto Shippuden Movie to be released on DVD.The movie are released only in Japan.Next year,the movie will be coming on DVD.Can't wait :) Watch Rataouille from pixar,the movie have good storyline.