xisto Community
sweet_princess

How Can I Grow Taller?

I have to agree with watermonkey... I also always noticed that people who swim are tall. But Sweet_Princess, I'm a girl too and seriously I'm about your age.... We still got time to grow :P And thats not true that tall girls are always pretty... They sometimes stand more up right and that gives them more bust, but what's really important is posture. Just throw your shoulders back.

hehe theres alot of stuff like dont drink coffee or sleep early well I never sleep early my min is 2 am all I can say is you might be a late bloomer ahaha. The most you wanna get is probably 5'8 after that its not so fun unless your a basket ball player haha but that hardly happens to a persons life. All I say is not to carry alot of heavy stuff all that carrying can really stop you from growing its like forcing your body to force together to be short. and stretching is forcing your body to get taller so yeah stretching helps I guess people say milk helps but I dont believe it I just say its only good for protein or whatever its in.

People, there are better ways to grow naturally. 1. Eat a lot of vitamins, eliminate any meat (other than chicken) from your menu for several months. Fishes are okay. Join a sport. Especially - basketball. Yes, with that height you'll probably not be able to play on a team - first try playing just for yourself, maybe visit some practices, and see what excercises people do there. It really helped me. I grew 4 inches in 8 months, although before that I got only 2 in a year. P. S. since you're so lightweighted - be careful with the diet, if you start feeling bad, or losing weight - stop it and see the doctor immediately. All of the above perfectly worked for me, I'm 6'0 now, but it might not be as productive for you.

Umm, abminara, eleminating protiens=eleminating things that gro muscels, and what is the point of bring tall if you cant move? exactly.Anyways, like I said in my previous post, you cannot controll how tall you are. It is determined by genetics, and you shouldn't take groth harmones, because I believe that counts as taking steriods, im not quite sure, and anyways if you stop taking them than you stop growing because your body stops making harmones.Be proud of your height and who you are.

Umm, abminara, eleminating protiens=eleminating things that gro muscels, and what is the point of bring tall if you cant move? exactly.
Anyways, like I said in my previous post, you cannot controll how tall you are. It is determined by genetics, and you shouldn't take groth harmones, because I believe that counts as taking steriods, im not quite sure, and anyways if you stop taking them than you stop growing because your body stops making harmones.

Be proud of your height and who you are.

Protiens are the things that make up every single thing about you - it's the building block of the amino acids which chain into your very DNA. I've always heard that protein is very good for growing muscles with proper excercise. However, you're not going to be growing taller by building your muscles. When you're still growing the effect is quite the opposite - your bulky frame will stunt your growth. The same goes for fat.

You can control to a certain extent how tall you will become by managing your muscles, and managing drugs like caffeine which will stunt your growth. Since bones grow spindlier with less weight, avoid body building and stretch and take care of your bones and avoid situations which cause higher impact (this also means managing your weight). Have a proper diet as well. This will ensure that you'll grow to your maximum height. You're not going to be a very strong person this way, but at least you'll grow to your maximum height should you want to.

Height increase is possible How Can I Grow Taller?

I am a 22 year old male. I have been following a program and the docter says that the 2 inches I`ve grown in the past 3 months is permanent because of vigorous exercise the cartilige in my spine thickened to accomodate the space in my vertabrea so yes...If you`re willing to work for it you can grow taller!!I was told I would stay at 5`7..I am now 5`9.75 and 5`10.5 in the morning.The docter said with more stretching I will have at least 5`11-6`0 as permanent height in the next few months.

-reply by josh

I think growth is just something natural and there isn't much you can do about it. If you have good posture can make you look taller, and how you dress probably can, too.I'm pretty tall myself, and it's not much fun being as tall as or taller than most of the guys I know, especially since I love to wear heels. x.x

i ma short and i actually think i'm done getting taller!my height is 1.69m..i'm a dude by the way is that cool?I am ok with the way i am and i even go out with taller and ounger babes! lol!don't worry mate...you'll get taller with age.

Yes I have heard that there are some ways to increase your height and I think that u can increase your height if you try ur best...----U are 15 so u r quite young, so u can gain height by proper exercises as your growing hormones must be active..generally people stop growing after 18 to 20 years of age---definitely stretching exercise help.---kicking helps to lengthen ur legs.---cycling with elevated seat definitely helps.---swimming helps.---hanging urself helps.u may opt some or any of the exercises but...to gain something u must be regular..thats the only key.happy heightening ...

Well, you're gonna be as tall as your genetics allows you to be. One cannot 'grow' taller by doing things, because growth is a natural process. There's no pill that makes you grow taller.Instead of worrying about how tall you are going to be, worry about bone density.Drink milk, etc etc. 'Tis good for you.

Can i grow taller at 30?How Can I Grow Taller?Hi, I'm 30 years old married woman(mother of a baby). I'm too short, just 4'10. I'm dying to increase my height at least an inch. Pls tell me if it is possible? If yes, how? and most importantly, will that height be permanent? I heard that the stretching exercises will not give you permanent results. Pls reply. Thank u.-question by baby

I would rather stick to natural ways of growing taller than using stupid chemicals and stuff or smoking weed!every action has a reaction...i am sure with time, you will grow taller since you are still a teenager.

This is not something that you can do by posting a question on Xisto forum and so you will find for an answer or a bunch of drugs to use. I believe and most people do, that being tall as you mention is inherited genetically, and you can do nothing for that. I have read about the case of Lionel Messi, a football player who was so short that he was treated with hormones to get some inches plus. But this is something done only if you have problems with hormones responsible for growing.So what I advice for a better life in general. Do exercise and play sports, different sports. Because you will improve your body metabolism and muscle structure. But yo would better get a professional advice, by a real doctor who will check if your shortness is something related to pathological condition, and the doctor will give you proper advice on what to do to solve your problem. But in general, playing sports improves your body metabolism and your muscle development, so be a sportist.Or if you feel this thing, is a social problem, you must check your school psychologist, to give you some advice for social better supporting. Don't forget that some people get taller when they are 17 or 18 years.