xisto Community
psp-playstation

messenger for mobile

almost everyone knows that some kinds of phones like p900 do not support msn messenger, so, i have discovered a method,

where u can chat, like if u were using msn messenger, but without using it, u just enter the following:-

http://www.ebuddy.com/and bingo, u log in using your ordinary sign in info to msn messenger,

and u can chat ...

I have a question. MSN messenger for a phone. A phone! A phone, which you can contact people by anyway, by calling them! Can anyone explain to me why thi could ever be useful? :P

mob.e-messenger.net/mobileOpen it in you're wap compatible phone (65k is better). You can chat in MSN if you want to.. just sign in as usual and you will get connected.. well it's not free, you'll have to pay for GPRS cost depend on you're SIM providerBut it is not what i want to have.. e-messenger is somehing like you open webmessenger, not by using the software of mSn messenger, is there any Java Program for connecting to MSNchat? My HP is Siemens CX 65

i have a sony ericsson t616 and it didn't come with AIM pre-installed. and cingular doesn't support AIM for my phone. so i did my homework and stumbled upon cmessenger. google that. it is the only messenger that supports my needs. of course the website is in some funny language, so in the upper right hand corner click on en. oh, and it's free.

There are lots of Messenger for mobile. Every messenger costs high. Nowdays the messenger called Morange becomes popular. As many of my friends said, It cost low. You can try with Ebuddy, Mig33. With these mobile messengers you can chat along with MSN, Yahoo, Gmail.

almost everyone knows that some kinds of phones like p900 do not support msn messenger, so, i have discovered a method, where u can chat, like if u were using msn messenger, but without using it, u just enter the following:

http://www.ebuddy.com/

and bingo, u log in using your ordinary sign in info to msn messenger, and u can chat ...

Have you tried fring?

Fring is one of the best mobile based messenger solutions available. It supports almost many mobile phones... Java based, Symbian based and even the iPhone. Apart from the support it provides for multiples platforms, it is also rich in feature.

Features:

1. Sign into multiple accounts at the same time

2. Support for gtalk, skype, yahoo chat etc.

3. Centralized settings - This may depend on the platform.

4. Easy to use

5. Intuitive and features gets added now and then.

6. Very stable

Why would you guys even want to use instant messangers on your phone? Seriously, would it not be significantly easier to just wait until you are around a PC and log in there? I Just find it hard to do a LOT of typing on phones.And using these programs, do they charge up on your bandwidth costs or do they count as "SMS?"