xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
delivi

Cpanel Reverted Back

im just wondering, am i the only one here that is suffering from having my site go down every few minutes, it coming up, and then going down, its driving me nuttz, i cant do anything, for example if im on joomla editing content, i go to submit it, and then it doesnt load, when i put in my website url, sometimes i 403 errors, where i dont have permission to access, and i get allot of 404's like every few minutes, and sometimes i even get the quotaless.com error 404 page...i know that opaque is doing all he can, but this problem is taking uo soo much of my time and effort.is anyone dealing the same problem?

With all these problems your having narutorasengan17 have you even submitted a support ticket yet, it would a lot better then posting it every 5 minutes and going off topic about it in other topics, (thats twice I have caught you doing it). Just send a support ticket at support@xisto.com and explain to them everything that has gone wrong with your account and they will work on it. You have to understand your not the only one who is having problems but if you don't report them to the admins then they won't get fixed.

With all these problems your having narutorasengan17 have you even submitted a support ticket yet, it would a lot better then posting it every 5 minutes and going off topic about it in other topics, (thats twice I have caught you doing it). Just send a support ticket at support@xisto.com and explain to them everything that has gone wrong with your account and they will work on it. You have to understand your not the only one who is having problems but if you don't report them to the admins then they won't get fixed.

and thats exactly why im posting in here first, im trying to find out if all these problems are a hostwide thing, because if it is, the admins would no about it already, so it would be pointless for me to fill in a support ticket, but if its an indivisual thing goin on here, then yea, ill send a support ticket, anyway, thanks for the tip.

As SM suggests, sending a ticket to support@xisto.com is the correct approach. Let's stay on topic in the Threads, please and thanks.

ALL MEMBERS. PLEASE TAKE A NOTE OF THIS.

1. Fantastico is a software from Netenberg Inc.
2. CPanel X is FREE.
3. RvSkin is Paid and Expensive.
4. Cpanel X or RvSkin have no connection to the version of the softwares you are talking about.
5. Fantastico scripts are in no way connected to the skin CPanel is using.
6. All scripts are upgraded from the servers of the respective companies.
7. Members who have problems --- > MUST SEND A SUPPORT TICKET TO SUPPORT {at} Xisto [.] com.

NO more complaints on the forums would be entertained.