xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Clarky

Grand Theft Auto Iv - Ps3/xbox 360

Ok. Personally I just cant wait for the release of this game, and im sure it is the same for anybody else who likes GTA games and has seen the trailer of the new IV.

The trailer is amazing, graphics are like real life as if its been pulled out from photos. You can visit all different places, and go inside most of the buildings to!

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ - Heres a download link to download the trailer for GTA 4, for windows media player in HD.

'The best-selling freestyle crime series changes platforms for the first time in years with Grand Theft Auto IV.' Gamespot.

and heres the link to some screenshots - http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
Anybody else been looking at this?

Would Grand Theft Auto 4 be San Andrea's?Grand Theft Auto 1Grand Theft Auto 2Grand Theft Auto 3Grand Theft Auto: Vice CityGrand Theft Auto: San Andrea'sGrand Theft Auto: Liberty CityNo wait, four would have been Vice City. Unless I"m wrong. O.o Anyways, I think the game your thinking about is Liberty City which I saw at Wal-Mart for $20. Lol.

Hm... I've heard that Grand Theft Auto is an excellent game and everyone's obsessed with it? And the graphics rock n the gameplay is magnificent? And the storyline is fabulous and the sound rules? Sounds like it! ;) I haven't actually played the game, but it must be sweet. It sounds pretty cool to me. ;)

I actually have a gta related site, and have been researching the upcoming GTA. Some cool things that will be in the new game are:1. The game is based in Liberty City (again) but it is more detailed with better graphics.2. The city is not as big as San Andreas, but the details are much better like the peds can sit on benches, you'll see them on bikes, smoking cigars ect.3. There will be much cars a lot more compared to San Andreas4. You will be able to visit neigboring cities and states like Brooklyn and New Jersey, but with different names to them5. There will be the statue of liebrty again, with a different name.The bad part about this is there will eb NO PLANES, so sorry to those hoping to get a new bathc of plnaes, helpicopters will be available though.So stay tuned guys it comes out in October, should be 59.99 for 360, and up to 80 for ps3!!

What the hell, no Wii version? Death to Rockstar! They need to jump on the bandwagon, the Wii is set up perfectly for this game. ;) Hopefully they will come around.. bk2070, have you heard anything of a Wii version? :crosses fingers:

Well GTA 4 came out like 1 moth ago, is really cool the city is like in New York. And the are a lot of stuff to do here is a link for full review....

http://www.ign.com/articles/2008/04/29/grand-theft-auto-iv-special-edition-review

The game is only for XBOX 360 and PS3

The graphcis are very good. I have Game Informe the magazine of gamestop and they put GTA 4 in first place.

My Score for the game

Grapchis: 10
Audio: 9
Entertaiment: 10
Gameplay: 9

Final Score: 9.5

If you have a Xbox360 or a PS3 you would buy it.

omg i bought the game the minute it came out for the xbox 360, i must say.. its REALLY good, ive played the previous versions:Grand Theft Auto IIIGrand Theft Auto Vice City&Grand Theft Auto San Andreasand this one its really good, they fixed almost everything they did wrong on the previous versions.. the graphics are amazing too.. and now you carry a little cellphone to call people [the whole missions/your advance on the game depends on it, which i find really cool] and you can play multiplayer on XBOX Live, i cant say much about it tthough, since i dont have XBOX live.. ya! haha what else.. at the beggining i find running/hitting people annoying.. because your weak blah blah, but just get past that and you will love the game!!i really like how, in the map they tell you, where the cops are [so you wont get busted] and they have a red circle hovering the danger zone, aka the area where you should get away from if you want the little wanted stars removed..mmh what else.. the music!! they have some really updates stuff, such as daddy yankees song with fergie.. i forget what its called, but yea, the game is amazing.. go buy it, or steal it

The PC version of GTA IV will be out this November. I *can* wait, actually. It will require atleast 1-2 GB of RAM, and 5GB of space on the C:\ drive or whatever drive you are planning to save it on. That is quite alot, but it's worth it. I better go out and look for good PC's then. ^^