xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Cigoth

Cigoth V.s Saint Michael -voting

Cigoth v.s Saint Michael - VOTING  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Cigoth v.s Saint Michael -VOTING

Voting to 7, ok? :lol:

CIGOTH:

Posted Image

SAINT MICHAEL:

Posted Image

Those who have voted must mention why they have voted, or else the vote shall not count.

I'm not a big Iron Maiden fan (because there is an Eddie, isn't it?). Sorry this time I don't really like any of them. I think the one above is ruined with that artificial fire fonts. And that mix of freaks... I don't like it. I do like the background which is a gif but very elegant and subtle. The one bellow is ugly but I suppose this is how it has to be and I think it's more creepy.One vote to Saint Michael's then.

Edited by Sprnknwn (see edit history)

My vote goes to S_M.Although S_M's sig lacks a bit of contrast, in my opinion, it is well designed—nice render blending, simple yet effective.Cigoth, i think your sig could have been a bit more "splashed up" (if you will). The animation is a nice touch, but it doesn't resemble much of a fire feel. There's a lot of open room that could have been worked on. Nice contrast, btw. :lol:

My Vote for Cigoth!it has nice colours, and i especially like the words! :lol: though, S_M's work is very good also (shame i cant vote for them both)-jimmy

SAINT MICHAEL got my vote ,both sigs are cool , i like the background of CIGOTH's sig , but i didn't like zombies render , maybe because it's have the white light that's why .. but really S_M's sig is really good .. i'd like to say that is the first time i see the yellow color on a evil sig but really it's give it a sweet look ....

I cast my vote to Saint Michael.His is greatly blend, etc while I think yours is a little artificial especially with the fiery stuff. Sorry, both were great though.

ug just now remembering this topic and it's a official win to Saint-Michael (me of course) so this battle is complete.