xisto Community
blackrabit

My Page Is Down For 18 Hours

guess bf's theory about the b letters is wrong, @BfYou and Opaque can take your time on this issue, you guys have done a lot for trap so i dont think you guys have to be in so much of hurry. As always, thanks!

Kind of funny thing is happening since yesterday...Now I'm able to see my pages although with some mysql errors, but surprise surprise cpanel tells me there are no files in my account, so how webpages are visible, well don't know...In fact my ftp is now working too, but when I log in no file appears, however if I type the correct path for the folders I know that make part of the structure, I'm able to see their content even though they don't appear at the root folder of my account, weird huh.!.Still waiting for the resolution of this issue. You can count with my moral support working on it's resolution.

Edited by blackrabit (see edit history)

I'm experiencing some "little" problems whose nature I am not able to define. Some mysql errors here and there that go away when you refresh and some strange behaviors for example uploading images... I suppose that also related with mysql but I cannot determine. And I have a "date" field in a couple of tables that seem to have gone one day before. I had a backup two days before the change that I know it was ok, but the result importing it is the same. As I said they're minor problems that probably I will get the way to solve on my own but undoubtedly they're related to the HDD change. I only put them here to let you know, just in case it could help to solve other users problems.