xisto Community
garbage

Xbox 360 Out Of Commision This Suck

i know the topic states a gameming Console but my vent is the fact that when I went to Circuit City to take it back ..Well first off Im sitting at home watching a ovie on it, all of a sudden the screen goes digitally crazy on me.. then i get this error message to call xbox supprt and the red lights are flashing.. I was like no way.. this sucks.. so I call xbox and they try to run their tech support and problem solving suggestions and try this and try that, but tnothing seemed to have helped.. so their suggestion was mail it in and we will fix it.. but I said no not yet I have warranty at Circuit city for it.. So i call circuit city and they erelike yeah just bring it in. So I show up and im like cool thi is gonna be quick.. So i go to customer service, tell her whats going on. lady is like cool go get a new 360 and we will exchange it. then i was like sweet.. so i come back with the new 360 and she has her manager there next to her. so she starts to tell me..Sorry sir, but since its a microspft product they need to be shipped to the main circuit sity warehouse and in return they will me mail me a voucher to come and get a new xbox. and I was so upset i wanted to cry.. well its now been 6 days without my xbox working and this is my vent..

It is actually being shipped today to Circuit City and they will end up sending me a voucher to go grabb a new one from any circuit city around... so it just going to take a few days before it all gets done...

it is quite sad the way most products are produced these days. from computers, gaming consoles, mobile (cellular) phones, IPODS etc, as things get more complex they end up breaking down a hell of a lot more. I remember back when phones were black an white screens and very basic, you really needed to smash them around to break them. same thing with computers, I have PCs from over 13 years ago who have had no hardware problems in all that time, no PC sold today would be running fine in 13 years. Consoles are evil these days too, games crashing, consoles needing repairs. in the good old days all you ever needed to do was take out the cartridge and blow on it. some of you will remember those days. My biggest gripe though is IPODS. they are the one peice f hardware that seems to have the highest failure rate, with many people needing to have theirs replaced more than once, something i have never heard of happening before. In short IPODS suck, and new generation electronics need to focus more on reliability rather than features and price.

I agree with the last users comment. Everything is so disposable now days, I still have a supernintendo which is probably over 12 years old now, and it still runs fine. I bet that no gaming console made after 2000 will ever last that long. If youd drop it it would probably still work, if you drop a new generation console thats about $400 - $700 dollars you wont see again.

thats funny that you guys mention that because my older version the original xbox works fine and I have never had issues with it at all. so yeah that really bites, only thing that sucks is I can t play my 360 game son it, and I cant get online either..