xisto Community
OpaQue

Free Domain Name Free Domain for Life.

Can the domain be used anywhere?

Or is it only allowed with sites hosted by Xisto.

Great offer may i say.

Take a look at the first post...

The following are the general rules.

User must have Quality Posts.

Every member is eligible for only 1 domain.

Approval is on Staff's discretion.

Website will be hosted by Xisto.

Xisto owns Xisto, so you can use the domain with your Xisto site. You can also use it with Xisto sites, and if you purchase hosting from Xisto - Web Hosting.

Oh well, I got a cheap paid hosting site for only 4.95 a month...Pretty cool with unlimited disk space and bandwidth lulz. But how do we get our disk space when we have our domain?

Oh well, I got a cheap paid hosting site for only 4.95 a month...Pretty cool with unlimited disk space and bandwidth lulz. But how do we get our disk space when we have our domain?

The free domain doesn't come with any hosting; you still need to have hosting from Xisto, Xisto or Xisto - Web Hosting to link the domain to. As you have to be hosted to apply for the free domain, you can always link the domain to your hosting account here.

hey guys i have a doubt in this , at present i am using a domain and the domain extention is .cc and if and only if ( iknow for sure it is some what difficult) i am able to reach the requried credict , is it permitted for me to renew the existing .cc domain i have ,Moreover guys if possible can u reduce the requirement for this offer , ?

Nirmal this is offer is only good for .com, .net and .org and so .cc cannot be accept at this time, unless that has change, but I haven't seen any updates about adding more domains to this offer.

Wow, what a lofty idea. It really really sounds so nice. The only problem for me as it may be with other guys is that may be the offer has a limited time span. That is to say, I am not sure I will ever qualify for such an offer.Collins

wow i though you guys where only about free hosting and a paid hosting with domain but a free domain for 1 year and free domain man i'm going to tell everyone i know to come here hosting.

Does a domain like that even exist? I've never heard of that.Ah well. On-Topic: Nice. When do we actually signup for a free .com, .net domain?

ups its co.nr sorrymy friend has fossil.co.nr domain namebut since Xisto offer free domain, i am going to try one, hehe wait until my credit 280 first