xisto Community
Hadi

The Oldest Woman On Earth (with Picture)

Maria Daselvia, has 149 Years. Which make here the oldest woman on Earth, and maybe the oldest human on Earth. In the Picture below she is meditating the one who is photographing here, next to here house in Bresil, in the city of Astogia.

What I can say is that, well I wish I can live that long, and hope everyone to live that long. So invest your time while living in something good, because time passes really fast. Enjoy Life!

And one more thing I wish Maria could get to 150.

The picture is not pretty good to look at, be careful.

Hidden
Posted Image

Notice from truefusion:
Placed the image in hide code. >_<
Edited by truefusion (see edit history)

Omg it looks kind of like Baal on Diablo 2 Expansion. :lol: No offence but I do not want to live that long, I hope I do not live past like 70.

Omg it looks kind of like Baal on Diablo 2 Expansion. :lol: No offence but I do not want to live that long, I hope I do not live past like 70.

Please, talk about that when you'll be 69 and you'll have one more year to live!

O My God.............. i think every one want to live that long but none can. May be in next century people can live that long with a good health.

She must have lived a healthy life. I look foward to growing old(seniors are the happiest age demographic in the population), but I probably would not want to be that old...

Is that real? I looked her up online, and found only one source of information, which happened to be this exact post. I didn't find anything else at all. If it is real, thats insane.

Man, she is sooooo... old. Must have been very healthy when she was young.Kids remember EAT YOUR VEGETABLES! If everyone lived that long the world may be over populated

Yeah and stay away from fats and sweets :unsure: The thing that gets me though is this even mentioned in the world records because from what I fathom is that the oldest so far is 115-116 area but by looking at the topic and where its placed I would say its just a good ole way to rip our eyes out :( .

I know there's been alot of speculation about this topic. I know you probably found a source you thought was reliable, but I have found many articles on the internet disagreeing with each other.Lifestartstat.com has an article about the very same woman claiming that only last year she celebrated her 125th birthday.However another site (Whch I'm afraid I've lost the source of) claims that she is 132.Whilst I would love if a woman living to 149 was true, it seems highly unlikely. I mean, she actually looks pretty good considering her age, I've found other photos on the internet where she's smiling and looking only about 80. Oh well, sure she's broken some sort of record for age. :D

With the average lifetime expectancy decreasing for the first time I doubt me or any one I know will live that long. Especially with a the pollution and Global warming involved. Also, all the fast food here in America, there's no chance I'll even live to my 90's with the diet I'm on now (Fast food 3-4 times a week). Also, even though it would be cool to be the person who lives so long, what would be the point? After a certain age, about 75, there's nothing you can really do anymore. You have to live in a nursing home and just sit and have people feed baby food to you, you can;t really get involved in any activities by that age.