xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
assasinkilla

Start Loosing Weight A way...

Ok first of all, i recommend NOT to take pills for loose weight, that causes some bad things, Im telling you by experience, so i recommend NOT to... MAYBE if its a NATURAL herb, Diets?.... Loose of weight?... Not exactly... Diets nah, try to do it yourself, BEFORE eating you MUST drink water....From monday to thursday try not to eat grains, like rice,bread etc... On friday, (maybe in party) you can, (not obligatorry!!) a soda, (550 ml) (if u do, you cant drink soda on saturday, only in sunday, you can only take 2 soda on week) You can eat a LITLE of grains, but this is the important thingsAt least you must make exercises from 45mins to 1 hour PER DAY, DRINK WATER BEFORE YOU EAT...If you still interested on the diet, i will post it here... Its 1600 calories if you got high cholesterol or something i can make a diet for you....

Nice mini tutroial, I wonder if this actually works, or if it only works for dsome people and not all. I do want to see the other diet you had so post it okay

Interesting diet plan. Post it, maybe someone can take advantage of it. The info already posted here is a good source but I'll put in my two cents anyway.Diets should be considered a personal thing. The reason for that is that every persons body is unique, with the exception of twins, triplets etc in some cases. Many people have been fortunate in that the popular diets have worked for them. For the rest these diets may just seem like gimmicks and some of them are. So, as many experts and experienced people would tell you, you should try to develop your own diet that would suit your specific needs and palette, taking from various diet plans as you see fit. Seeing a dietitian might help but it's not necessary. Take into consideration what cravings you might have, your favorite foods/snacks and your daily routine. Figure out what's convenient for you and you might even stumble upon something that actually works for you.My opinion is that if you want to lose weight properly then you should avoid the use of pills altogether unless a doctor recommends it because it helps boost your metabolism or something like that. The most important thing is to ensure your health. It's easy to try drastic measures to lose your weight and you end up with serious side effects. Some people naturally put on weight faster than the average person and it should only be in these cases that a person should seek more advanced solutions.Carbohydrates is the main source of weight gain so if you're looking to start a diet a good place to start is to cut down on foods rich in carbohydrates such as rice, noodles etc. and focus more on healthy salads, protein rich foods etc. There are a number of weight loss snacks as well as cereal out there that can help.One thing about diets that a person needs to have taken care of. Motivation to stick to the diet is important. If you don't follow any diet consistently you won't lose weight as fast as you could or even at all. You may also need to keep up the diet in some form or risk falling back to your previous weight, this is especially true for those who gain weight faster than most.

Here's my thoughts.I think your diet would work and probably does, but I don't like it. If you look at the food pyramid, grains are on the bottom and are the needed the most. I don't see why you need to take them out. It seems like the body would be damaged without them. Why not trying a balanced diet, with fruits, veges, grains, meat, etc. Whatever you believe that you can stick to. I agree with you about the pills. They are just plain horrible

Yupp pills are the worst, they killed Anna Nichole SMith (okay maybe they didn't) but it seenmed liked the contributed. Now there are some pills that can help you if you would like to loose some weight stuff like vitamins always work and can help boost metabloism andf help you lose weight!

Okay that is okay if you post it tomorrow, even though i am not overweight, yet :lol: , maybe i csn give the diet (that you will layter post) to some people and hopefully they can benefit from them. Thanks!

Nice way of loosing weight you presented up there! And I really think the same, if you eat less and drink a lot of water, combine that with exercises - you will surely loose weight through time! All these diets that promis 24h weight loss are pure crap, because it is physically impossible. All that happens is that you loose water and it appears you are lighter but acctually you are dehidrated. So these pills actually make you sick and you don't even know it. If you drink a lot while taking them, maybe your body will clean a little bit, but in the long term, this is not good at all and it will harm you...So as "assasinkilla" (interesting name :lol: ) said, drink water & eat less plus do sport as much as you can...that's it - the perfect diet!Best whises

Ty bro, Ya with that i loosed a LOT of weight, but i got a cousin he was tryin to same he loosed 20 lbs, and winned 30 i said wtf?... I asked what the hell u did?... He told me he just stopped the diet, and eated normally, he told me the diet is crap, but for you all guys when you think that you loosed the weight you were expecting doesnt mean you can eat a lot, if you think that way, you will never loose weight, you must have a healthy and balance food, (isnt fruits and fruits, nor chocolate and chocoloate, just a balance one) Now my cousin loosed 40 lbs, and the most interesting thing is that he is an athletic guy, Is just a experience lesson, i dont beleave to much on diets thats tell you what to eat... But your life, your health, MY RECOMENDATION :lol:......And off topic a question: Do Xisto gives a domain? example .com? Good luck...

even though i may not look it... i am 50 to 60 pounds over weight... I need relacore (ha) lol... i am a firm believer in water, i have been and always will be. If you are like me, someone who drinks nothing but soda, your body quickly becomes toxic and doesn't function right. Your metabolism will slow down and you will begin to gain weight, even though you may not eat a whole lot. But if you go for about a week drinking nothing but water and if you get your 8 glasses a day (more is recommended) then your body will flush out all the toxins and your body will be healthier, allowing you to process more calories. After you purge yourself it is ok to have a couple sodas a day for dinner and such but water should be your main source of hydration. I am almost constantly sweating too... and when i started drinking water i didnt sweat as much, i think it was because my body wasnt trying to sweat out all the nasty stuff that i have been putting in my body... Seeing as i have trouble sticking to my own advice i hope someone else finds this helpful ...

Hmmm, 50-60 pounds, You calculating with your height right?... Well, isnt easy to loose weight if your metabolism is slow, and you dont drink water; And yea u are right 8 glasses, but i never say by glasses.... Why: Diffrent shapes... Well its 1.5 liters...(AT LEAST).... I recommend you to stop drinking to much soda, and tryin to drink some water, you can get sick of something..... Well... Why drink to much water?First: That makes you fill more stronger, no water no to much energiesSecond: Your body NEEDS water....Third: You can loose more weight with that why? Some sugar and all that releases when you go to bathroom or when you make exerciseFourth: You eat less.... And remember isnt how much you eat... Its WHAT you eat... And diet isnt all, exercise its does....Sorry for my bad englishIm loving this forum, is active....Any question or something post it here :lol:

tis k... i like accents they are cool... expecially german and brazillian accents >.< any waysthe ideal weight for someone with my age (16) and height should be something around 150-160 pounds... i am 210... i dont look it but i sure do feel it... btw... if you can afford a trampoline... get one... great exercise and its fun!

Try what i posted... You are to young for that, you are just begining ur life, dont start with problems, like to much sugar etc... try some of my recommendations... Lol trampoline may be fun :lol:... I will buy one soon :lol:... I will post it here when i buyed it... and remember... DRINK WATER, A LOT!

Hey guys the one that needs me... For diet or something, which exercise needs post it here... You must complete this form so i can help you guysNameAge*Pounds*What you got(cholesterol or something)*How much you want to loose*And i will help him(dont worry is free thx to Xisto!)Good Luck... I will be waiting to anyone...