xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ridwan sameer

Runescape- Anyone Play?

Hi guys,

I made this threadto talk about the online MMORPG game. It is a great game for people. Althouhg being a Java Applet the graphics may be not that good but it is one heck of a game. Youcan play it for free or youcan pay for a MEmbership for only 5$ a month

It is a great Onine game. My username on the game is Ridwan232

Come online sometime and we can PK together or illPK you lol.

Also WoW is a good gae but it is way too expensive that is why i chose this game. Runecape

I also am opening a Runescape clan called the Skeletonkeepersclan. Idont know if this is the correct place to post in since i am new Sorry if i posted in the wrong place Really Sorry about that ok

Also remember Dont play runescape if your looking for a High Graphic game.

Because Runescape is made With C++ by a man named Andrew Grower and sold it to JAGEX For a Huge Sumof money. Ok i G2G sleep now

I have Exams TOORROW

There is a good thing about tommorow and a Bad thing

Bad things first:- Tomorrow is an exam

Good thing:- Tomorrow is an Exam but the last Exam wOOOOOOOOOT

OK Cya

Thanking you,

M.Ridwan sameer,

Xisto ranked Newbie

Notice from jlhaslip:

- Notice -

Signatures

You have been signing-off your posts. Please use the Signature Block of your Profile. Continuing to sign-off your posts will result in a - warning being registered against your account.

Insructions for modding your signature block can be found in the tutorial Topics.

Hello, I used to play RUneSCape, my username is Imtay22. Oh yea, this is not the right place to post, there is a special RuneScape forum deeper in this category. I would love to pk, only I am level 53. Add me please!

HAHAHA (sorry) Runescape! Gods, I haven't played that in about 6 years! I'm amazed it's still around actually. Obviously I don't play it anymore (WoW is sucking my soul dry instead :P) Although I have to say that it was all the PKing that put me off in the end, that and the thieving. Has that changed or is still just as annoying as ever?

I used to play runescape, I quite a few months ago. It is a great game as it is free and in depth; however, I must say that the bigger games, such as Everquest and anarchy online are better, but Runescape can't compete with them as they are actual PC games rather than browser based. As for Thorned Rose's question, non-members are not allowed to theive and the PKing is only allowed in the wilderness. So no, it is not annoying. And if you were playing six years ago, then you'll pretty much have to relearn it as they have moved to runescape 2 (came out in 2000 if I remember correctly) which has better graphics and more skills. Anyways, good luck with your clan :P

RuneScape was NOT written in C++. It is written in Java, which contributes to the suck factor by eating up unneeded amounts of memory and kicking down performance. If RuneScape was written in C++ it'd probably have some actual quality to it because people would not download such a low quality MMOG. It uses the web as a crutch for its bad graphics. Text adventures like Zork weren't as repetitive as RuneScape.

Actually it was coded in Runescript, a coding language created by Andrew. That however is based on Java as Tetraca said.I don't think java contributes to the "suck factor" unless you are meaning lag it does nothing to effect the performance of the game.You don't download Runescape..... it's an online game. If you did have to download it, I wouldn't be playing it because of the bad graphics, but because it is web based, you can see why the graphics aren't the best.

I used to play Runescape several years ago in middle school...then I got bored...then for fun I started playing again a year or so ago...I found out I had some items that were no longer in the game [disk of something, they don't even do anything anymore], sold those for a huge amount of money...then I got bored and quit again. My character's still loaded, but no, you can't have any. :lol:And yes, you CAN download runescape, but you don't have to. The downloaded version is basically a mini internet explorer window with the homepage being the runescape site.

OK Imtay22 I added you. I hope to see youin the game soonIF you are Level 53 no problem i am only 57If you are intrested i would like to form a Basic clan With youIf you are intrested here a few Suggestions1.You have a RUnescape help sute right.I will put a link on My site Something like "Get all your Runescape need here At runemods.trap17.com"2.My website will be the clan Website okay. You can ask to add some text or something in The website by IM me3.The clans name could be "The Skeleton Keepers Clan"Ok Thanks for posting Every one I didnt Expect to get such a HUge Reply Thank you

OK Imtay22 I added you. I hope to see youin the game soon
IF you are Level 53 no problem i am only 57

If you are intrested i would like to form a Basic clan With you

If you are intrested here a few Suggestions

1.You have a RUnescape help sute right.I will put a link on My site Something like "Get all your Runescape need here At runemods.trap17.com"
2.My website will be the clan Website okay. You can ask to add some text or something in The website by IM me
3.The clans name could be "The Skeleton Keepers Clan"

Ok Thanks for posting Every one I didnt Expect to get such a HUge Reply Thank you

Hi guys,I made this threadto talk about the online MMORPG game. It is a great game for people. Althouhg being a Java Applet the graphics may be not that good but it is one heck of a game. Youcan play it for free or youcan pay for a MEmbership for only 5$ a monthIt is a great Onine game. My username on the game is Ridwan232Come online sometime and we can PK together or illPK you lol.Also WoW is a good gae but it is way too expensive that is why i chose this game. RunecapeI also am opening a Runescape clan called the Skeletonkeepersclan. Idont know if this is the correct place to post in since i am new Sorry if i posted in the wrong place Really Sorry about that okAlso remember Dont play runescape if your looking for a High Graphic game. Because Runescape is made With C++ by a man named Andrew Grower and sold it to JAGEX For a Huge Sumof money. Ok i G2G sleep nowI have Exams TOORROWThere is a good thing about tommorow and a Bad thingBad things first:- Tomorrow is an examGood thing:- Tomorrow is an Exam but the last Exam wOOOOOOOOOTOK Cyayou cant pk me cuz im lvl 127 almsot 128 and i run teh game son

First of all get your facts straight before posting:- Andrew Gower owns Jagex.- Its not just programmed in c++, its programmed mainly in java.- Its an ex-great game, go back a year and a half and it was the best game out there.Jagex hit the distract button at christmas, they destroyed everything that made the game special, all it is now is repetivly clicking, hardly anyones idea of fun?Your not level 127, anyone still playing at level 90+ needs a break, after those updates its only the people with no lifes playing (no offence), thats just my view.