xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy

Problem Changing Domain Cannot Use my own domain, possibly ecause of qupis

I have a problem reverting to using my domain http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ after putting it up for hosting by qupis.I would like to use this on my hosting plan instead of the subdomain of Xisto I currently have.I used the domain change script, but it fails each time I use it.I have tried this multiple times and on two different computers, one at school and here at home. But it still guffs out on me!I have changed my nameservers back to (ns1 & ns2).trap17.com Although even after a couple of days for the n.servers to switch back, my site hosted on qupis (and nowhere else) is still there, going strong.This is how far I can get with the domain change script.-----User Data Verfied Successfully!Changing password.. This can take time... Please be patient..(Do not hit Reload or Back). This can take a lot of time.. Please be very patient..Connecting...Domain Change Failed!-----If you would be able to help me out thatd be great. thanks.

Edited by Jimmy (see edit history)

Please submit your question to the support team at:

support@xisto.com

They will be able to answer your question. Apologies for any inconvenience.

Thanks, I have done so.All I really want to happen is my Qupis account to be deleted, i am 99% sure that will fix the problem I have.

I'm not sure if Jimmy's problem as been resolved. But again, is it me or can anyone see Jimmy's domain perfectly fine?

The last post was made on

Posted on 26 Mar 2007 by Jim

so I'm going to assume that this topic has been resolved.
Sorry I couldn't get to this sooner.

It has seemed fine for me. I've visited the site last week and it has been fine since then. Closing.