xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
3asy Bake

I Hate Wiggers

I really dont know much about the western culture so I cannot comment about the wiger discussion that is going on. But I feel that a person has a right to chose, accept and act in whatever way he likes to.. I guess, by wiger u mean, a white guy acting like a black. well, I do not feel anything wrong in it. And by acting I suppose, its just his behaviour and stuff.. But still, I cant comment much because I am completely off this topic.

Well I have though about this...and calling people WIGGERS is just as bad as people calling other people NIGGERS... I mean they are both to do with racism I think..And I despice racism....loads of people are racist to me...well were before they found out I could knock em out

I read some of your opinions can you explain this then my wifes son who is 19 is what I call a wigger, he never went to school well he has a 9th grade education and all he does all day is layabout living of us anyway that's not really the wigger part. It's just this I don't give a damn if your black, white, blue or green. it does not give him the right to call my grandson who's mother is white and his father is colored my *BLEEP* is it. As far as I am concerned he is a racist and he needs to be beaten by people who are racist like him.

:D That must be the definition of prejudice.I doubt that they're all homosexual because of how they act. Maybe between 2% and 6% are.
I fully agree with thablkpanda. When judging people, the color of their skin should not count at all, should it?

It should. I think it's perfectly acceptable for a black person to use the N word. It's like me calling a friend a honkey: it's not offensive when I say it. If a white person refers to another white person as the N word, then he is suggesting that both he and the person at the other end of the conversation are black, making him a Wigger. :P

Well, I think that this whole topic is just completely asanine in the first place, not to mention a waste of webspace, but I'll put my two cents in.Thinking of ways of how someone should act sheerely based on skin colour is stupid and you know it. It is completely oay in my book for a white person to, quote un-quote "act black".Thinking in ways like that is prejudice and in some cases, racist.I think this topic is stupid and someone should hand the guy who started it's *bottom* to him.TOPIC LOCKED!

My 2 cents

I Hate Wiggers

A lot of people call me a wigger. I was raised in the projects and always had black friends. I could walk up to black friends of mine and say what up my *BLEEP*, and they wouldn't say anything, don't try this to any random black person you might die.

I'm white of course, I realize now days it is very hard to get a job with the thug image. I have changed up my style a little but I still am the same person I was. If you were raised in the projects around that culture you would be a wigger too. All the racist people out there just wait till you have children.

The world is going to diversify more and more till were all gray anyway. Its just a culture or way of life, don't take it so seriously. There are far more important things in life. Don't label people when you don't know what they've been through or what goes on inside their head.

Were all going to end up in a box in the ground so why does it matter. You should do whatever makes you undeniably happy, its what life's all about.

-reply by Jeff Bruce

Yea I agree; I do get pretty ticked off about the way these wiggers act sometimes...But if that's the way they want to show off, then there's nothing we could do about it. Still, it would be smart for them to be their selves instead of somebody they're not.

I PERSONALLY hate people who think they are something that they are NOT... People that just lack self confidence so much that they have to switch to a whole different personality just to make themselves look cool? which makes them look like a total retard. I would like to kill all people who act that way because thats just not the proper way to act... You act like a tool when you do that and everybody just wants to shoot you. So act like yourself and don't give in to this whole ghetto "I think I'm cool" type of deal... Do you really want to live your life like that? What are you going to do after highschool? Are you going to switch your personality back again to what it was before? All of those types of people just lack self confidence and think they are something to be not... You don't have to act cool to be cool... Don't act

its not cool when they hurt others

I Hate Wiggers

Replying to RichT to say let them live their life it seems ok but when wiggers are walking down the street and causing probs then its not ok

they have no right to start fighting with people and insulting people and you say leave them alone

what is that about no they do not have a write to cause prob no more then some skinhead has a right to be a idiot!

so being a wigger = crime and you say its ok !

-reply by bill mayer

Replying to Trap FeedBacker ia ma sorry jeff but it not cool. I am white and I have most black friends I was in a black suburb my whole life and never called my friends the and word that is stupid and rude its not a black thing it is a thug criminal thing and most of my black friends hate wiggers they think they are a joke and its not a style it a way of trying to be a **** just like a skinhead is a **** you don't go around looking for fights and calling it style thats not cool so stop trying to make America a crime zone!if you want black style they have lots for you to use plenty of music great music like jazz or rocknroll or the blues did you know that?I bet you did not!so stop trying to say black people are criminals!-reply by bill myare

Replying to Mermaid711their is no way to act and saying act black is racist my dear how dare white people or asians walk around acting like criminals then say their acting black that is sick I am white and have only black friends I do not act like that nor do my black friends who I would trust more then you or another white person!so stop saying wigger is ok its not ok to sterotyp a race and say its ok these youg kids are idiots for saying the and word like its cool and being criminals on the street its not ok for some chave AKA wigger to be insuling people and starting fights !then clame its a black thing go to the getto and start a fight see what will happen!-reply by bill mayer

Replying to 3asy BakeEmm.. Dude. I think you are wrong because people can be however they want to. There's not an actual personality for white and black people. WE ARE ALL THE SAME. It's just that black people can't accept that whites where one superior than them and whites cannot accept that that happened many years ago! People that think that white and black can't be together is because they have a small mind. O P E N Y O U R M I N D P L E A S E! we're destroying our world just because of meaningless things.You all must visit one of the Caribbean islands and you'll see how all colors people are joined. -reply by girlcore(:

.........people are d0uches

I Hate Wiggers

Every single day I watch preps,wiggers, black people,RED NECKs and others pick on emos and gays and I hate it!

They did nothing to anyone

People alwayz pick on them because they're different??

Well thats wrong and I hope they all get cancer because there is no reason to pick on someone because they are different

Now wiggers can do whatever they want but when they start picking on gays and emos and goths because they're black friends do(I'm saying this cause I see it) its really annoying and everyone should stop.

I hope one day something happens to people who pick on others for being different

-reply by punchbabies101

Don

I Hate Wiggers

White guys who are 'gangsta' are alright being one myself as long as they aren't overly 'white' (if they are an upper class kid who's white as snow, never won a fight etc I think they should just get over it and don't worry about the gangsta style) as long as they aren't just prep guys just trying to pose as gangstas, don't overly try to act black, have alot of respect for black people and don't call them 'niggers', etc.

-reply by L the G