xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
3asy Bake

I Hate Wiggers

This is for all those black people out there who don't like it when another black person says *BLEEP*. Now here's the difference between bigger and *BLEEP*. *BLEEP* is not okay to say wether you are black or white or in between. But *BLEEP* with a 'A' is what a black person would say to another black person meaning: my friend, buddy, or companion. I don't know who started that but that's just the way it is with most black people. But I want to make this clear to everyone else who isn't black, just because we embrace the word *BLEEP* as friendship dose not give you the right to do the same. See it's like when your having a conversation with someone of your ethnicity about your culture and then someone else who is not of your ethnicity just jumps into the conversation and doesn't even know what their talking about and can't even relate to you, it pissed you off dosent it?. So I'm going to say to my black people if hear one of us saying *BLEEP* don't get mad because we are not dissing eachother we are just being friendly. Now I'm going to say this to people who aren't black never ever say *BLEEP* or *BLEEP* because it is not okay for you to do so and besides if you say it to a black person or a black person hears you say it you will most likely get your *bottom* kicked so just don't say it!-reply by jhonny

imma wiggerI Hate Wiggers

I'm a wigger I don't care wut anybody say and imma girl ,yeah I'm ghetto. Its my life .So if yall  just don't like whites actin black ...Den idk wut the hell your problem iz .There not racist like I'm white ...Well no I'm romanian. Anyway I say wigger not racist words idk y people don't like people actin like dat someone please tell me.People dat I know call it an accent which I did come from florida .

-reply by M0KAH

my 2 centsI Hate Wiggers

Ok I'm white I live in the south I grew up around black people and have many black friends. I'm in high school right now, the school I go to now is like 60% white 40% black. But from kindergarten to the eighth grade I went to an all black school. Like I said this is the dirty south so everyone would wear baggy jeans and polo shirts or white tees and white ones with a white hat cocked to the side you know what I'm saying so thats just how I grew up. Since at home my family and neighbors have white accents, I can freely switch between a southern black accent and white accent (btwI know theres no such thing as a "black accent" or "white accent," you know what I'm talking about so don't call me racist.) I mean, I just thought that was normal and how everyone dressed talked and acted, until I switched to this school.Now one day I looked in the mirror and realized what a dumbass I looked like. I have since switched my style to be a little whiter (but nott overbearingly white and NEVER prep goth or emo [one more thing: there is nothing inherently wrong with goths and emos, I just don't like the dress or the music]) Oh yeah and like that guy said I can call some of my black friends *BLEEP* and they don't care. I don't say it much though, just to show love. I don't know about you guys but I think theres no such thing as a racist word, there are only racist people. I mean, I'm pretty sure most of you could say "I'm just chillin my *BLEEP*" at least once to your black friends and youd be ok, cuz if theyre really your friends then they know youre not racist. I'm sick of people saying "if you say the and word to any black person ever youll get your a$$ kicked." That my friend is racist by it self. I mean come on, its 2009, half the white people voted for Obama, black people know we have never owned slaves or hung a black dude from a tree. Your black friends are not going to kill you for just messing with them every now and then.

I think if a white person grows up around black people they will naturally act like that. But if your a white kid and you just started hanging around black people and start acting like them and saying *BLEEP* all the time then your a poser. I don't like the wigger posers. They think just cause they hang around someone who is black they can go around Trying to sing rap songs at random and say *BLEEP* and sag their pants and ****. I say be the white boy you were before because your just being a poser *****. These white kids act like their the **** and everything but when they actually have some black dudes put a gun in their face they automatically go back to skateboarding and listening to Blink 182. I don't like wiggers, never will, stop acting black, stop disrespecting black by TRYING to act like the gangster ones, and just be a the ****ing white boy you are and you won't get shot. Cause if you don't...I will kill you.-reply by Beyond Birthday

OMG. Are you serious???? (us edumacated people like to spoke with good language, ya meen?) White people who act act that way have SERIOUS personality issues. A black person will be offended if a white person says the "and" word,but not because they think your a rascist, but because its disrespectful to the entire black population.(nobody likes to be copied on there style too.) If you are white and u are wearing 2XL shirts and size 38x38 pants, you are a wigger and you will get beaten, severely. If your white and you are dressing this way, you are obviously not in a bad neighborhood, and big baggy clothes DO NOT MAKE YOU HARD. STOP DRESSING LIKE THIS, YOUR FAKE AS F***. White kids Dressing this way tells people that you are most likely a criminal and you stick out like a soar thumb. By the way, shortening your words do not make you cool either. ((Bcuz it real annoyin wen people be talkin dis way on the internet. ))

I can just read what you said and tell how you act. You gotta be younger. One day when you get older you'll think back to how you acted and say to yourself why in the hell did I act like that. It's all a phase really. I mean if people act like that till their 25 they are leagally retarded. When I went to high school, I had a bunch of what you call wiggers at my school. And I'm gonna just say now that its not a good way to act. The girls who acted like it were whores, and the guys all said they were bloods and all that gang **** was all bull****. Some of them would wear blue some days and did any of them say anything. No. And half of them now is in jail. My opinion is that people will act like that, because they did grow up around it, or they just act like it cause they want to fit in. All of you will be surprised how everyone changes in their late 20s. How the music they listen to when they were younger all changes. You guys can disagree with me now but you will all see.-reply by Shawna

Why is it...I Hate Wiggers

Why is it ok for Black folp/people to call eachother "NIGGERS", but when another race calls them that, they go absolutely APE ****!